RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
020.JPG
My next metal detecting target.Built in 1900 on 250 acres.In the middle of nowhere's land:)

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
007.JPG
On the same property.Looks like a old vegetable storage shed

TheCannonballGuy

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2006
Occupied CSA (Richmond VA)
Detector(s) used
White's 6000, Nautilus DMC-1, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
An original civil war photo, showing yankee General Franklin's pontoon-bridge across the Rappahannock River, into eastern Spotsylvania County Virginia, as part of the 1862 Battle of Fredericksburg. The southern wing of Gen. Burnside's army crossed over by Franklin's bridges, and assembled on the ridge-sheltered field atop the very high riverbank. This photo has special meaning to me because I used to live in a small subdivision which was built on part of that field. Some of it was still a field when I lived there. Of course I hunted it. When the field was sold for development and the huge skip-panner machines scraped off the top 8 inches of soil, it was an absolute bonanza for us relic-hunters. Quantity-wise, that was the best digging day for "quantity" I ever had. Found nearly 300 dropped yankee Minie-bullets, all one-at-a-time, and some eagle-buttons and other small equipment-parts. Nothing spectacular except the quantity.

Attachments

• photo_Fredericksburg_Franklin-pontoon-bridges_DETAIL_Ebay_vol1_pl32.jpg
    photo_Fredericksburg_Franklin-pontoon-bridges_DETAIL_Ebay_vol1_pl32.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

TheCannonballGuy

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2006
Occupied CSA (Richmond VA)
Detector(s) used
White's 6000, Nautilus DMC-1, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
An original civil war photo showing the infamous 13-inch caliber mortar nicknamed "The Dictator" by its yankee owners at the Siege of Petersburg Virginia, late-summer 1864 through April 1865. One of its crew is sitting on some of its 13-inch mortarball ammo. Click on the photo and then click again, for additional enlargement.

Attachments

• photo_mortar_13inchmortar_Dictator-at-Petersburg-VA_weight17100pounds_range2.5miles_.jpg
    photo_mortar_13inchmortar_Dictator-at-Petersburg-VA_weight17100pounds_range2.5miles_.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 71

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_9648.png merry christmas to me !! My brother in laws new line of rum !! Our beer was such a success that the dream of a distillery is finally done and running with the first barrel aged bottles finally ready !! We started from scratch about 4 years ago and now we have the second largest brewery in florida. It may be the largest now after expansion. We just started brewing a line of beers for the world famous artist wyland !! 1513949411735191473436.jpg cant go wrong with a brother in law with a successful brewry and distillery !! I think I got free rum for the rest of my life for Christmas this year !! All I got to do is retire to the plantation now, and ill be living the pirate dream !!

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1528800 merry christmas to me !! My brother in laws new line of rum !! Our beer was such a success that the dream of a distillery is finally done and running with the first barrel aged bottles finally ready !! We started from scratch about 4 years ago and now we have the second largest brewery in florida. It may be the largest now after expansion. We just started brewing a line of beers for the world famous artist wyland !! View attachment 1528802 cant go wrong with a brother in law with a successful brewry and distillery !! I think I got free rum for the rest of my life for Christmas this year !! All I got to do is retire to the plantation now, and ill be living the pirate dream !!

No longer a need to pillage and plunder when you've got a buddy in the business. Just don't get so nippy that you walk the plank.

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1528800 merry christmas to me !! My brother in laws new line of rum !! Our beer was such a success that the dream of a distillery is finally done and running with the first barrel aged bottles finally ready !! We started from scratch about 4 years ago and now we have the second largest brewery in florida. It may be the largest now after expansion. We just started brewing a line of beers for the world famous artist wyland !! View attachment 1528802 cant go wrong with a brother in law with a successful brewry and distillery !! I think I got free rum for the rest of my life for Christmas this year !! All I got to do is retire to the plantation now, and ill be living the pirate dream !!

Arrrrrg..... errrr..... ahhhhh....hrrrrrmmmmmm...
Rum DISTILLERY ? ? ?

Hmmmm Blak Bart... uh hum.... errr...
I have been meaning to ask you...

Do you have a spare room for rent ?...

Shed ?

Old upside down boat hull in a part of your yard in a non sand flea area ? ? ?....

Ok... I can deal with the sand fleas.

:p

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arrrrrg..... errrr..... ahhhhh....hrrrrrmmmmmm...
Rum DISTILLERY ? ? ?

Hmmmm Blak Bart... uh hum.... errr...
I have been meaning to ask you...

Do you have a spare room for rent ?...

Shed ?

Old upside down boat hull in a part of your yard in a non sand flea area ? ? ?....

Ok... I can deal with the sand fleas.

:p

Arrgh.....we'll have to put together a pirate drinking crew !! ARCC you can sleeep on, under, or behind our bar anytime you like. I declare from this day foward that a fresh bottle of "Islamorada distillery" rum be kept in a state of redieness for all to enjoy and share at all times !! This never ending supply shall be kept on top of the bar at the jewfish Avenue pub (my patio bar) for all random picture thread users to enjoy . Merry Christmas everyone !!! Sand bar sunday ,channel marker ipa, and Islamorada ale are always on tap too. I think we have a web site too islamoradabeerco.com . You can tell that im really the brother in outlaw !!! My job is to test alcohol content by slowly sipping....all day long.

Last edited:

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here 's a "pirate boat" LOL 006.JPG 007.JPG 008.JPG

Last edited:

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't fly into the barn!!
This red tail hawk made a fatal mistake.

Attachments

• 20171223_153035.jpg
    20171223_153035.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 64
  • 20171223_153002.jpg
    20171223_153002.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 78

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread