What's new

RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

IMG_3012.webp
 
Snow Scene.webpMaybe this will warm you up..............or not.
 
Speaking of which...

I am off...

542.webp
 
IMG_3005.webp
It was about -15 f
This day...
 
IMG_2930.webp
This got a bit warm for a while!
 
Hey Don, I thought the vessel of your dreams was a "yellow submarine"? :laughing7:
 
After 2 weeks,yesterday The hard cast came off . Now I got to deal with the 'boot thing'002.webp for 4 more weeks :(
 
Think I could drive a 12 hr race ?
McQueen broke his foot in 6 places.
 
kcm,
Actually, my good friend Don Knight (Transoceanic Research Group) had a yellow submarine for marine exploration. If I have a pic I'd post it.
He used to put it in the water at Dana Point, Ca; and it attracted quite an audience.
Don......
 
Don, is always a good thing to be highly visible in the water. ....Unless you're on a secret mission! 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom