RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

VOR17788w-01.jpg

He looks pissed.

Looks like he is thinking... "really man a picture... while my feathers are all ruffled... humans act like they have never seen a bird before... beat it... your bothering my nest".

He looks pissed.

Looks like he is thinking... "really man a picture... while my feathers are all ruffled... humans act like they have never seen a bird before... beat it... your bothering my nest".

It followed my every move.

Ahhhh,,, I misinterpreted its "look" then...

It was the look of hunger...

He was cussing ... saying " damn if he was just a little smaller"... heh

LOVE this boat.
Talk about the perfect rig.

P105-020906-010.jpg

Last edited:
WP_20160310_12_03_07_Pro.jpg WP_20160310_12_03_07_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
What are they mining there?

The perils of metal detecting...

Boss asks for a solid, help find property markers in the thick woods... Yea, I found them, but not without some pain. Fire ants suck.
image.jpeg

66 pustules, all on my left ankle...
These weren't just fire ants, they were cornbread fed country ants...hardcore bastids prolly still high-fiving each other.

Boss asks for a solid, help find property markers in the thick woods... Yea, I found them, but not without some pain. Fire ants suck.
View attachment 1284197

66 pustules, all on my left ankle...
These weren't just fire ants, they were cornbread fed country ants...hardcore bastids prolly still high-fiving each other.

I liked your post but I didn't like what I seen. That would suck big time! [emoji43]

Ouch! Hope they all die from the salt water that runs in your veins! And I mean that in a good way!

I'm hoping to have the time to try my hand at making these today...

Attachments

• 1457783733957.jpg
    1457783733957.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 66

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back