What's new

Random stuff

verbious

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2012
Messages
435
Reaction score
614
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elizabeth, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Bounty Hunter Platinum (back up)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I was out hunting the area where my buddy and I find 2 buttons and I found a wide variety of items. I found another tombac, a bunch of rotted shotgun brass, and the random artifacts in the photo.
 

Attachments

  • 1477175423370.webp
    1477175423370.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 4
Sometimes random stuff is all we get. Nice to get out though. Good luck in future hunts
 
Congrats looks like you might have part of a buckle frame?
 
Was a beautiful day to be out even when randomly digging a hole.
 
Looks to be old stuff. Bet you find lots more. That shot gun brass is always a good sign no one has hunted it. Every machine says dig me when it hits those hulls. I have a bucket full.
HH
TnMtns
 
I think it could be a buckle frame. it has a TA on the back.
 
The thing that is most intriguing, is the item in the lower center. It appears to be a bunch of pieces of leather stacked and secured with square nails that run through from top to bottom. It's also flat on one side.
 
Thanks for the ID!!!! I've been wondering!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom