RangerTell Calculator - A Comprehensive Report..2

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
~SWR~
Is this the LRL proponents evidence that calculators can create various frequencies?
Is this it? Art's claim that hung's pseudo-babble that was NOT supported by reliable references or sources? You actually think "informing consumers" comes in the form of a message board post WITHOUT supporting references?
What a buddy....what a pal! Screw the consumers appears to be your tactic!
Great rant SWR..but you failed to answer any of the questions.
Please explain how I am going to screw the consumers? I do not sell a product. I do not recommend any product. I do not work for any manufacture

26. [*a.]There is logical reason to strongly suspect that the repetitive, aggressive "user" CA is actually working for the product makers. The reasoning is that because the LRL makers can't directly state in their advertisements that their devices actually find anything (for legal reasons), they must rely on fake "users" to make those statements for them, thus trying to distance themselves legally from those statements. Circumstantial evidence is valid in court, and common sense will show that evidence. Who else would spend great quantities of their time promoting LRLs, when they have never been proven to acutally work as advertised, or claimed by these people?

Circumstantial evidence counts....

:sign13:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
aarthrj3811 said:
~SWR~
Is this the LRL proponents evidence that calculators can create various frequencies?
Is this it? Art's claim that hung's pseudo-babble that was NOT supported by reliable references or sources? You actually think "informing consumers" comes in the form of a message board post WITHOUT supporting references?
What a buddy....what a pal! Screw the consumers appears to be your tactic!
Great rant SWR..but you failed to answer any of the questions.
Please explain how I am going to screw the consumers? I do not sell a product. I do not recommend any product. I do not work for any manufacture

26. [*a.]There is logical reason to strongly suspect that the repetitive, aggressive "user" CA is actually working for the product makers. The reasoning is that because the LRL makers can't directly state in their advertisements that their devices actually find anything (for legal reasons), they must rely on fake "users" to make those statements for them, thus trying to distance themselves legally from those statements. Circumstantial evidence is valid in court, and common sense will show that evidence. Who else would spend great quantities of their time promoting LRLs, when they have never been proven to acutally work as advertised, or claimed by these people?

Circumstantial evidence counts....

:sign13:

I haven't seen any circumstantial evidence....at all. All I see is people defending what they like to do. If you don't want to believe it, then go read something else. Geez....

How smart do you think this makes you look? Seriously?

"I don't agree with any of this but I'm gonna stay here and read it".

Silly if you think about it. But you won't.....so carry on. You have my permission.

Prediction: A post will appear decrying the need for my permission to do anything. But that's okay. My permission is granted to post that too. :wink:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
I haven't seen any circumstantial evidence....at all. All I see is people defending what they like to do. If you don't want to believe it, then go read something else. Geez....

Silly if you think about it. But you won't.....so carry on. You have my permission.

Like SWR plainly pointed out, this forum is for discussion of the LRL devices, not your fairy tales about finding treasure, or your personal insults toward those who point out challenging scientific evidence.

#38.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
EddieR said:

Like SWR plainly pointed out, this forum is for discussion of the LRL devices, not your fairy tales about finding treasure, or your personal insults toward those who point out challenging scientific evidence.

#38.

P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?

Well heck...we gotta read your fairy tales about being educated in electronics. There is no proof of that claim.

This forum is for discussion of LRL devices...not people. So...if you will kindly stay on topic....

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
Well heck...we gotta read your fairy tales about being educated in electronics. There is no proof of that claim.

This forum is for discussion of LRL devices...not people. So...if you will kindly stay on topic....

See? Now there you go getting nasty. And lying. I've never expounded about my education, only talked about the pseudoelectronics of your LRL junk.

So, from now on, we can both stay on topic. I will hold you to that.

Thanks.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
EddieR said:

See? Now there you go getting nasty. And lying. I've never expounded about my education, only talked about the pseudoelectronics of your LRL junk.

Thanks.

There is another lie. You have said that you are knowledgeable in electronics, so you can look at pictures and tell if LRL's work or not. See? You have told so many that you can't remember what you have posted.

Good job, Pinocchio!

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EddieR said:
EE THr said:
EddieR said:

Thanks.

There is another lie. You have said that you are knowledgeable in electronics, so you can look at pictures and tell if LRL's work or not. See? You have told so many that you can't remember what you have posted.

Good job, Pinocchio!

Someone giving provable information about electronic circuits, and someone telling "fairy tales" about their education are two very different things.

All I ever did was talk about the circuits, not about myself (because contrary to what you think, I am not the topic of any threads here).

I view of that, how do you arrive at the conclusion that I told fairy tales about my education? :nono:

:dontknow:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hung said:
aarthrj3811 said:
RangerTell Calculator - A Comprehensive Report..2
Hey hung…I was in the middle of reading your response on the Ranger Tell Calculator - A Comprehensive Report board when it just disappeared along with all the posts..Then it was started again but it is now locked so we can not respond to it. Could you please repost it as I was finding the post very funny..Art

Sure.
I think there's a Chris Angel among us. :laughing7:

I was telling that I got a message from someone and I would not believe it if I had not seen this with my own eyes.
In Carl's forum, member JP, the same one who begged RT to try their device for a limited time and not only did not return the unit RT kindly sent him but also unscrupously opened and exposed the insides of it, is replying posts from the rangertell calculator discussion in the OTHER FORUM!
That is, he was spying the answers here and complaining there! :laughing7:
Well, for the skepheads maybe this is a normal behavior.
Of course, he did bash me and bashed you and Tayopa as well. Surprised?
I think he apparently regrets to have found only noise and not the lotto numbers he expected when he stabbed the oscope probes in the 'heart' of the calculator.

Since I and Esteban have quit to post in that forum, I would imagine that things there would slow down a bit, but not to the point of watching the skepheads freak attacks of boredom and abstinence, as they not pursuing anything at all to talk about are being encouraged by JP to gather around here have a sit and start spying us through the keylock hole.

Well JP, you may post here if you wish but bear in mind that unlike the other forum where some skephead states a BS and all the others say amen, here you will be challenged and questioned by the LRL guys.

hung-up---

That sounds more like something from "Real Housewives," than a forum discussing technical issues.

I mean, you didn't even toss in any of your scrambled Science Fiction rambling.

You have reached a new low.

Stick to the topics.

:dontknow:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
The original "RangerTell Calculator - A Comprehensive Report" proved that a calculator will not transmit various frequencies via keystrokes. I would expect this 'clone' thread would take the opportunity to post contradicting evidence showing calculators can transmit various frequencies....as claimed by those using calculators to find buried treasure
Yes it is to bad that “you decided “ to delete all the replies from that thread and lock it. Contact [email protected] for permission…That’s all you have..Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
There were no contradicting replies. Only asinine babble by the likes of you, hung and other LRL proponents. Basically...like what you just posted.
Here....the claimants and believers of the pseudoscience nonsense can post freely all the banter, insults and name calling they wish. That servers the purpose of informing the consumers.
Works like a charm! Carry on, by not validating your claims
So you ignored the proof that we put on the now deleted thread as asinine babble by the likes of me, hung and other LRL proponents. Was there any banter, insults and name calling on the thread that you deleted? Not a very good move SWR..How well it worked has not been determined yet…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Your definition of proof....and the rest of the worlds definition are not the same.

You...of all people, did not post any "proof" other than your blundering buffoonery and foolishness. You even made random copy/pasting of the copyright owner. For no reason at all! Of course there was copious amounts of bantering, insults and asinine babble....mainly from you and hung.
If you say so

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE / swr posted -->The original "RangerTell Calculator - A Comprehensive Report" proved that a calculator will not transmit various frequencies via keystrokes. I would expect this 'clone' thread would take the opportunity to post contradicting evidence showing calculators can transmit various frequencies....as claimed by those using calculators to find buried treasure
Perhaps not directly, but by psychological suggestion to the human interface who in turn telepathically projected it?

Simple actually.

Don Jose de la Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
EE / swr posted -->The original "RangerTell Calculator - A Comprehensive Report" proved that a calculator will not transmit various frequencies via keystrokes. I would expect this 'clone' thread would take the opportunity to post contradicting evidence showing calculators can transmit various frequencies....as claimed by those using calculators to find buried treasure
Perhaps not directly, but by psychological suggestion to the human interface who in turn telepathically projected it?

Simple actually.

Don Jose de la Mancha

Once again, RDT, I will say that I, myself, don't have any reason to doubt that occurring.

My problem is that it is degrading of the spiritual being to infer that the fake "electronic" equipment is necessary, and it is more degrading to promote that some outside source of "suggestion" is necessary. If a person would have that ability, why would he want to "cripple" himself, and possibly others, by playing into either the "electronic" equipment or the "suggestion" scenario?

:coffee2: :coffee2:

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Skeptics, answer this question:

Can a cell phone keypads produce frequencies?

It's a simple question. Don't dodge, extrapolate or trip.
Just say Yes or No.

This question is also open to the people I have on ignore. I will carefully see it they are not posting BS. If they are, they will remain on ignore on this thread also.

What's the answer to that simple question?

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
hung said:

Ever since the introduction of Touch-Tone® which predate most cellular phone services. Although it is not
the keypad itself, but the electronics behind it.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~RUDY~
Ever since the introduction of Touch-Tone® which predate most cellular phone services. Although it is not the keypad itself, but the electronics behind it.
Is this a yes or no answer ?

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Is this a yes or no answer ?

Well Art, we gotta get used to Dr. Rudy's style. Never a direct answer. It depends on how the wind blows... :laughing7:
Ambiguity is his name...
I think he marked a 'yes', what do you think?

If so, any other skeptic here agrees with Dr. Rudy or not?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Well Art, we gotta get used to Dr. Rudy's style. Never a direct answer. It depends on how the wind blows...
Ambiguity is his name...
I think he marked a 'yes', what do you think?
If so, any other skeptic here agrees with Dr. Rudy or not?

Your statement is easy to prove…Just press the buttons 3-5-and 3..Lay it on the floor and put a piece of gold about 10 foot from it. Walk between the cell phone and the gold with a set of coat hanger Rods. Then ask yourself why the rods closed..Better yet go out to the hills and put the gold ¼ of a mile away from the cell phone and then ask yourself the same question.
In fact you can take any calculator and do the same thing. The rods will not cross but they will swing open..Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EE, you posted-->My problem is that it is degrading of the spiritual being to infer that the fake
"electronic" equipment is necessary, and it is more degrading to promote that some outside source
of "suggestion" is necessary. If a person would have that ability, why would he want to "cripple"
himself, and possibly others, by playing into either the "electronic" equipment or the "suggestion"
scenario?
I agree to what you have said, with the exception of a degradation factor. May I ask why that would be ?.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
hung said:

It's a simple question. Don't dodge, extrapolate or trip.
Just say Yes or No.

This question is also open to the people I have on ignore. I will carefully see it they are not posting BS. If they are, they will remain on ignore on this thread also.

What's the answer to that simple question?

hung-up---

If you don't know the answer to that, you shouldn't be trying to preach electronics.

With tone-dial phones, each keypress will cause two frequencies to be generated by the phones circuitry, because on a tone-dial phone, that's their purpose!

The buttons on a phone are used for, guess what?---dialing the phone numbers! And on a tone-dial phone, the buttons are designed to cause the phone circuitry to produce what?---dialing tones! Surprise, surprise!

The dual tones produced are only audio frequencies, anyway!

Calculators have no need for tones, and do not produce different tones when the buttons are pressed.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. What a hair brained idea!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread