Rare Andrew Jackson Inauguration BUtton

Oct 2, 2016
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this Button in a Civil War Camp in Southwest Missouri. The Camp was occupied by the Army of the Frontier. The back of the Button says Andrew Jackson March 4, 1829 PA010009.JPG

Upvote 35

Atticis

Jan 24, 2022
South Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome! Actually just posted I had found one (in WAY worse shape) a few months ago and just now figured out what it was! Very cool!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I’m sure kinging myself in the butt that I’ve never seen that before on a post much less seen it before at all love even heard about it I gotta go banner on this one I think it deserves it. But to be fair I’m a serious junkie for Andrew Jackson high mean I’m from New Orleans where we kick them British asses all the way back
up the mighty Mississippi. Watch on YouTube a short documentary of the battle of New Orleans and you will learn why we love Andrew Jackson. Now they took all our statues down but there is one that is still standing that we had to put our foot down hard that’s the Andrew Jackson on his horse rearing up in front of the St. Louis Cathedral it’s the most photographed in New Orleans

Last edited:

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting