Rare hutch I found!

No it is not, sorry but I do have some bottles for sale in a slug plate.

Epackage, can u give me proof it is common besides hutch book (eBay, for sale websites)? And if u can I will shut up.

I'm not gonna bother because you seem to want to fight me every step along the way in every post I make, not even taking the time to acknowledge it was in Hutchbook like I said it was. I'll let you and the others help you from here, best of luck.

This is a great example of the enigma of antique bottles. Tricks's bot could be unique, and if it was unique, it still aint worth a hill of beans in China, because there is no interest in it, there are billions of these things around, from A to Z. I say ten bucks wet shiny mint to a local collector, max.

can u give me proof it is common besides hutch book

Oh, sure, let's just dismiss Ron Fowler, the leading authority on Hutchinsons. :BangHead:

extreme-facepalm.jpg

TrickyVik, what is wrong with us telling you what YOU HAVE. We don't fabricate it, you posted and we answered. Common Hutch, nothing wrong with that, dime a dozen, nothing wrong with that.

I understand it is common but I was just asking for more proof than just hutch book. I'll even take a picture on google images or an old eBay auction.

Hutchinson Project-Search Results

I know this post is really old and we argued but hutch book was updated, look a the link, my bottle is officially RARE. I win!

Your point is? You waited 9 months to prove us wrong? It must of really frustrated you enough to push the issue day after day for almost the next year. If I had that much extra time im sure life would be a lot smoother.

Here is official proof that is classified as rare.

Attachments

• image-710371093.jpg
    image-710371093.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 99
Here is official proof that is classified as rare.

Like you I'm gonna need MORE PROOF than hutchbook, it just went from being a $10 bottle to being a $12 bottle, looks like you can retire in comfort now, ... Bwahahahahahaha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back