What's new

Rare opportunity to meet some Garrett friends!

Bev

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2012
Messages
299
Reaction score
174
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had the rare opportunity to meet with some friends from Garrett up here from Texas the last few days! Had a fantastic time and showed them a few spots up here in Rhode Island! Didnt find anything incredible but we had a great great time- so glad I was part of it!
 

Attachments

  • 6.20.2012.webp
    6.20.2012.webp
    210.9 KB · Views: 162
  • 6.20.2012 3.webp
    6.20.2012 3.webp
    129 KB · Views: 148
  • 6.20.2012 2.webp
    6.20.2012 2.webp
    82.6 KB · Views: 184
  • Beverly copy.webp
    Beverly copy.webp
    221.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 006 copy.webp
    006 copy.webp
    265.7 KB · Views: 172
Hi Bev,
That's awesome!!! Were they here to show you how to use the AT Pro...LOL ..Just kidding.
Sorry about not finding anything incredible. Great pics, too.
HH!!

Joe
 
Ooh you're funny! They were a lot of fun and I think they'd enjoyed themselves too! We're trying to get a few people together sometime next week to do a little hunting... you in?
 
Sounds like a GREAT time! Nice pics. If that is a home foundation, you have some great potential there! TTC
 
Ooh you're funny! They were a lot of fun and I think they'd enjoyed themselves too! We're trying to get a few people together sometime next week to do a little hunting... you in?

Yes, that sounds good. Just let me know. Thanks.

Joe
 
Looks like a good time. I have a box waiting for me at home, its my AT Pro, all back from Garrett after having a small issue they immediately addressed. Cant wait, maybe a beach day tomorrow. That foundation or whatever it is in the pic looks like an interesting place......
 
Oh man how did you take the heat out there..You dont always have to make killer finds just being out there is what its all about..

Site looks promising..!!


Blaze
 
And Blaze appears out of nowhere! The heat was almost unbearable but it was a lot of fun! Nice nice guys and I do wish we had better luck!





 
Im around just lurking in the shadows:evil6:

I cant wait for the detecting weather im gonna kill it out there..Got lots of sites lined up you should come
out with the big boys sometime8-)

Its gonna be a good year..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom