What's new

Rattle snake question

stefen said:
Eaten rattler twice and both times it was gristly and tasted like snake...sure as hell didn't taste like chicken...

Definitely will not be a 3rd time...

And, if in the desert around Palm Springs...I know where the In-N-Out Burgers are located ;D

Well you know any game can come out any way you kill/cook it.

Take this for example. If you shoot a running deer, the adrenaline is already pumping through the animal. If it dies running with the adrenaline running through it, the meat is usually tougher, especially with older deer. Just my experience. Now when I USED to deer hunt. I always found the meat tender if I shot them, without spooking them, meaning if they were caught off guard grazing, standing, etc.

Maybe you had the rattler that was older and also maybe you had spooked it causing the meat to be that way! ;D ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom