What's new

RC Cola Bottle

Sharre

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a flash flood in our area, we found an old RC soda bottle. Wondering if anyone can give me any information on it. It is an 8 oz. bottle and has the following numbers on the bottom: 20066 2A 18371-G Please see picture attached.
 

Attachments

  • 20150710_220044.webp
    20150710_220044.webp
    335.4 KB · Views: 141
Upvote 14
Late 1960's. $4-$7 at auction. :thumbsup:
 
Nice bottle!
Royal Crown was my favorite cola, back in the day when you needed a bottle opener.
 
That is a nice looking bottle. I do remember those !
 
I think it was 1961 on a Saturday night, and we were watching Shock Theater on TV. Mom made popcorn, and I was laying on the floor with my bowl of popcorn and bottle of RC. The lights were out, and I remember turning my RC bottle up to drink that last little swill...

Something touched my lip and I jumped up and turned the light on. With the light as background, I saw a cockroach floating in the murky, filmy remnants of the drink.

I've never taken another drink of RC Cola since....
 
MAN SIPPED ON THEM BADBOYS MANY TIMES AS A KID..................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom