RE: covert opps!/ M.D.

JoeB_OH

Dec 19, 2012
Cleveland , Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Bounty Hunter Tracker 4.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RE: covert opps!/ M.D.

Silver Simon has the best response to that thread! Here in Oh, they are constantly restricting metal detecting, especially along the N. shore beaches. It's INSANE! You have to have a permit in many places & that's ok, play the rules, but the Metro park system is really ANAL about it & they just acquired Edgewater & several other beaches near Cleveland. I've had to put a snotty nosed LIFEGUARD in his place (more than once), They are as bad as the wannabe rangers. I did NOT serve 28 years in the US Army - Infantry to have MY rights infringed upon! So, I say go ahead Covert opps but, don't get caught!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
J

JoeB_OH

Dec 19, 2012
Cleveland , Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher F44, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Bounty Hunter Tracker 4.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
emcondel.

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Silver Simon has the best response to that thread! Here in Oh, they are constantly restricting metal detecting, especially along the N. shore beaches. It's INSANE! You have to have a permit in many places & that's ok, play the rules, but the Metro park system is really ANAL about it & they just acquired Edgewater & several other beaches near Cleveland. I've had to put a snotty nosed LIFEGUARD in his place (more than once), They are as bad as the wannabe rangers. I did NOT serve 28 years in the US Army - Infantry to have MY rights infringed upon! So, I say go ahead Covert opps but, don't get caught!

I hear ya, welcome to the Nanny States of America!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread