Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, the pirate ship that caught on fire is located on the Manatee River right next to the I-75 bridge. I just found out last week that a big boat parked over the site last April and stayed there for 6 weeks. My buddy that lives nearby said they had divers in the water almost every day. I guess they got the silver bars.
I map dowsed the burned pirate ship site, for someone, probably 2-3 years ago.....they didn't have a boat or anyone to check it out.

Oh, are we talking about the site you went to, or is it where your buddy lives (pirate ship burned) that a boat has been parked there?

We map dowsed a site on the Gulf coast, up a tributary of the Mississippi River, once in this board. By the time the treasure hunter got out there, one marked spot turned out to be near a tree with a huge trunk, think he said Spanish Oak tree, it was carved with signs. The area around the tree had multiple back hoe dig holes, the dirt dumped in the water creating a small island near shore which wasn't there on his previous visit. I've been told it is possible to load a back hoe on some boats, they must of had a night dig.

Last edited:

MrBalance

May 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ONLY UNDER ONE CONDITION:THAT YOU SEE THE CACHE
OR TREASURE WITH YOUR OWN EYES THROUGH MY GAMMA RAY CAMERA.

One question to all people in the discussion:
How is the client to know that you are not inserting the image in the camera software.
It is your camera and it is not a familiar device.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"ONLY UNDER ONE CONDITION:THAT YOU SEE THE CACHE
OR TREASURE WITH YOUR OWN EYES THROUGH MY GAMMA RAY CAMERA."

One question to all people in the discussion:
How is the client to know that you are not inserting the image in the camera software.
It is your camera and it is not a familiar device.
Dowsing board is for simple equipment that doesn't run on batteries. You just caught something obvious....gamma xray inspection cameras are used by NSA and body xrays by physicians. Illegal booty will be confiscated at the airport, you'll pay for it in the end.

Airport security

Both hold luggage and carry-on hand luggage are normally examined by X-ray machines using X-ray radiography. See airport security for more details.

Non-intrusive cargo scanning

Gamma-ray image of intermodal cargo container with stowaways

Gamma radiography and high-energy X-ray radiography are currently used to scan intermodal freight cargo containers in US and other countries. Also research is being done on adapting other types of radiography like dual-energy X-ray radiography or muon radiography for scanning intermodal cargo containers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_radiography

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma_camera

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A professional dowser charges max fees and share, simply because he guarantees the accuracy of his work. Now, it is NOT the responsibility of professional dowser if clients couldn't recover the cache for whatsoever reason. For example, when I dowse a treasure remotely from a map, so when I give it 100% accuracy, here I tell the client that there is a guranteed cache in his land, and here is the deal: I will travel to you (sometimes as far as 200 km)provided you pay me all related expenses and fees in advance, and 35% share in the treasure when recoverd ONLY UNDER ONE CONDITION:THAT YOU SEE THE CACHE OR TREASURE WITH YOUR OWN EYES THROUGH MY GAMMA RAY CAMERA. After he sees the treasure I'm not responsible nor liable if he couldn't recover it for any reason whatsoever. I did this 9 times and never failed... this is why I say I guarantee my work, so I'm entitled to charge max.
???

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An interesting note about the pirate ship in the Manatee River mentioned a few posts up. In the mid 1880s a Major Alden Adams from the South side of the river dove the wreck repeatedly and brought up much of its intricate wood work and utilized it in his new home or castle he built on the southern shore. It was called Adam's Castle because of how flamboyant his style was in its construction.I am surprised he didn't find a few bars for himself.

Dec 12, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don't have one yet
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I'm looking for a pirate ship, the Maria Teresa sunk in 1823 somewhere off Joe's Island on the south side of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge. I would gladly share 10% with anyone that can point me in the right direction.

was there pirate gold?

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
AARP:
Well, I was hoping some other people in the tread knew you as they, too are in Florida like yourself. I am extremely impressed by your "resume" as noted in your profile information. WOW!! Somebody who actually knew and worked for MEL FISHER!!:icon_thumleft:

There has been some talk in the past that Mel Fisher actually DID incorporate dowsing into his hunting regimen. To what degree I do not know. Like did he actually dowse? Did he hire one or more dowsers? Did dowsing help him succeed? You get the idea.... :treasurechest::coins::coins:

Thanks for the speedy reply!!:anchor:

I do. heh.

And I replied to your private Msg.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AARP:
Well, I was hoping some other people in the tread knew you as they, too are in Florida like yourself. I am extremely impressed by your "resume" as noted in your profile information. WOW!! Somebody who actually knew and worked for MEL FISHER!!:icon_thumleft:

There has been some talk in the past that Mel Fisher actually DID incorporate dowsing into his hunting regimen. To what degree I do not know. Like did he actually dowse? Did he hire one or more dowsers? Did dowsing help him succeed? You get the idea.... :treasurechest::coins::coins:

Thanks for the speedy reply!!:anchor:

The nickname ARC will suffice / do...

save the retired acronym for those retired.

And as I stated in the msg... which was days ago...
I knew Mel and was offered a job to dive for him... but never worked for him due to restrictions beyond both of our control at the time.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As for Mel Fisher using dowsers, one map dowsing claim posted here on T-Net, I've ruled out as a possibility...the person who posted it doesn't believe in map dowsing and probably had been drinking when online. Another is from a reliable source, it was with L-rods on a boat working the Atocha lease, an impressive pile of gold found using the dowsing rods.

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
430413066_52642.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's see how it compares with what I'd got...solid red square was the best hit.

Attachments

• Tampabay-Salvor6-crop.jpg
    Tampabay-Salvor6-crop.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 66

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread