What's new

ready to upgrade...any new detectors on the horizon?

cyerby

Greenie
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I notice garrett recently released the new AT Pro. I am leaning toward an E-trac at the moment. I was just wondering if you all might know of any upcoming new detector worth waiting for. I am looking for a machine to hunt for coins and other old relics.
Thanks!
 
Welcome to Tnet forum. It depends on what you like to hunt for and your budget. I enjoy learning all of them and am holding off on buying the AT Pro cause I know something that's coming out this spring. Keep reading Western & Eastern Treasures. :coffee2:
 
Sandman said:
Welcome to Tnet forum. It depends on what you like to hunt for and your budget. I enjoy learning all of them and am holding off on buying the AT Pro cause I know something that's coming out this spring. Keep reading Western & Eastern Treasures. :coffee2:

What's coming, please clue us in.
 
I already have the AT Pro and love it. You can wait your whole life, because something new is always coming out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom