What's new

Real nice indian from a hard hunted yard

juju

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Messages
2,015
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
Managed an hour hunt today after work. Hit the yard across the street yet again. I have hunted this yard to death and it still produces here and there. Still bits of trash and iron to be removed and worth the work. Today I managed an 1890 indian. Its in great shape. Most indians I dig in Washington are real rough, so its about time I got a good one. Hopin to get out again tommorrow and try again. I can't help but thinkin there has to be more there. This yard has given up wheats, rosies, and a barber already, and now an indian. Not much in the way of nickels though. I know there has to be more. Thanks for lookin. Luck in the hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 

Attachments

  • RSCN0200.webp
    RSCN0200.webp
    81 KB · Views: 508
  • RSCN0199.webp
    RSCN0199.webp
    67.2 KB · Views: 494
  • RSCN0202.webp
    RSCN0202.webp
    73.7 KB · Views: 489
Upvote 0
Very nice job on the indian!!!! Keep on hunting! :)
 
looks good JuJu :thumbsup:
 
you da man! no luck yet at the foundations or old park, found a 62 lincoln next to the foundation, i think i will try down by the waterfront for some grass areas, let me know what your doing monday.. HH
 
yep shes sweet ju ju !!! i hope some luck comes your way. willy.
 
It's always nice to break into the 1800s. Great job on the Injun, Juju!!

Ray
 
Nice coin and still has some pretty good detail.
 
Excellent Indian find there juju. With all your great finds you are having I guess you won't be coming over for the 09 Hunt this weekend....LOL.
 

Attachments

  • tn_27_jpg.webp
    tn_27_jpg.webp
    520 bytes · Views: 296
  • tn_27_jpg.webp
    tn_27_jpg.webp
    520 bytes · Views: 303
Nice IH Juju. Don't you love having those spots that you know you can go to and still probably pull out a keeper?
 
Nice one Ju, looks to be struck a bit off center on the obverse too. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice I.H.P, I like the patina.
 
That Indian looks great! I managed one yesterday too! Mine was a nice 1896 out there in Tacoma, right in your backyard -so to speak...great stuff!
 
Very nice and clean!
 
Nice indian!! :thumbsup:
 
I have not found an Indian Head yet. So just looking at one is awesome. Good job.
 
Nice coin

Good Luck and Happy Hunting,

Dugholes
 
Nice Indian Head Cent. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom