DJKelly
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2011
- Messages
- 22
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cumming, GA
- Detector(s) used
- White's M6 Matrix
Broken knee said:Your button is depicting a trident sign and it looks to be pewter, sorry that's all I got. HH
Broken Knee
That's also possible, did we loose the op? A pic of the back may help?HH :icon_thumrightbigcypresshunter said:A lyre?
I was with him when it was found ,there is no back from what i remember .Broken knee said:That's also possible, did we loose the op? A pic of the back may help?HH :icon_thumrightbigcypresshunter said:A lyre?
BK
DIGGING1971GUY said:I was with him when it was found ,there is no back from what i remember .Broken knee said:That's also possible, did we loose the op? A pic of the back may help?HH :icon_thumrightbigcypresshunter said:A lyre?
BK

1 piece with no back mark , rotted outCRUSADER said:DIGGING1971GUY said:I was with him when it was found ,there is no back from what i remember .Broken knee said:That's also possible, did we loose the op? A pic of the back may help?HH :icon_thumrightbigcypresshunter said:A lyre?
BK
what does that mean? A picture paints a thousand words.
are you saying it was a two piece & the back is missing? or its a 1 piece with no backmark or![]()
Whatever remains of the shank attachment is helpful in identificationDIGGING1971GUY said:1 piece with no back mark , rotted outCRUSADER said:DIGGING1971GUY said:I was with him when it was found ,there is no back from what i remember .Broken knee said:That's also possible, did we loose the op? A pic of the back may help?HH :icon_thumrightbigcypresshunter said:A lyre?
BK
what does that mean? A picture paints a thousand words.
are you saying it was a two piece & the back is missing? or its a 1 piece with no backmark or![]()
