real or fake.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
I have noticed several questionable posts on here in the last few years that have been removed by the moderators. They seem so to have a pretty good handle on the situation so I'll just let them handle the dodos that feel like they need some extra attention.

On the other hand I have also seen several replies to legitimate posted finds that make the folks who actually found something feel like they are being called outright liars.

Online line forums are going to be like everything else in life (work, school, church, etc...) for the most part everyone will be fine but there will always be a few that, well lets just say, want to be difficult.

I personally have no problem telling someone what I think if I feel strongly enough about, either on the internet or face to face. The moderators have deleted more then a few of my replies to some topics so If you feel you need to respond to something go ahead. They will remove your reply or in some cases entire threads if they feel it crosses the line.

Charlie

OP
OP
zincmaster

zincmaster

Mar 8, 2011
col. ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter quick draw 2 and at pro
Chocadog said:
communist? fortunately civilization lives by rules.
sorry only idiots live under communist rules. theres always one in the crowd though.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The BEST penalty for a fake finds post is not for the moderators to remove it but rather for the fake post to drift silently to the bottom of the boards without a single reply.

And they would do so, if A.) the vast majority of the newbies on here knew what they were looking at and B.) the longstanding members of this forum would stop wanting to be the first to blow the whistle.

-Buck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread