What's new

really bad day in the lane today, but the clam chowder later was spot on good.

Max I hope that chowder tasted as good as it looked .... I really hate this prednisone. :help: :laughing9:
drewan
 
Man, was that ugly day at the beach? That was one homely looking bunch of beach goers. Yourself excluded, I'm sure Max :tongue3:
 
The lady at 1:40 min. dropped a 2 K Diamond Ring,I'm commin down to find it!!!!!!!!Nice lookin chowda!
 
Ben Tover said:
Man, was that ugly day at the beach? That was one homely looking bunch of beach goers. Yourself excluded, I'm sure Max :tongue3:

Yeh, were'nt a whole lot of attractive beach goers there. Which makes a "mumbles" day even worse. I guess I'm spoiled with all the Venezuelan, Columbian and European gals. But then again some of the males from those places think they're more attractive than the girls in VA. Quite amusing at times. Like a train wreck, you don't really want to look but you can't keep from looking. But as always a great video. Good luck out there. "Get back to ya"!
 
At least the weather was nice Max....can't
say much for anything else though...LOL
Nice video... Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom