What's new

Recent finds in SC-Help ID

leonidas

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2018
Messages
62
Reaction score
97
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kennesaw, Ga
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, White's MXT, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Some recent finds in SC. One is a button with 89 on it, help id.
A pic of all finds also. Help ID with any info , thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1132.webp
    IMG_1132.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_1136.webp
    IMG_1136.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_1139.webp
    IMG_1139.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG_1140.webp
    IMG_1140.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_1138.webp
    IMG_1138.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 283
Nice finds, Congrats!!!
 
You got some real nice finds there. Congrats
 
Cool relics. All I can help you with is the British 89th Regiment of Foot, Royal Irish Fusiliers button. 1794-1815. A War of 1812 relic! Very nice!
 
Thanks everyone and thanks to Kray Gelder for the ID help, much appreciated.
 
Welcome also Tommy
 
An awesome hunt IMO .

You got a Seated Coin also & nice Flat Buttons (that as you know are rare digs in the Area Mr, Polk was killed in battle) , may he R.I.P..

The Reg , of Foot button is a Find I would like to have before the 'Great Gig in The Sky' or G.I.S. list.8-)
 
Last edited:
Very nice Relics "Homeboy" from Covington, east bound of Atlanta. I really like the 89th button.
 
Very nice saves, congrats!!! "D"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom