What's new

RECENT FINDS!

soilgal

Jr. Member
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
41
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
003.webp004.webp
 
Upvote 0
nice pcs
is that big one a hafted scraper?
 
larson1951,not sure what to call it, it is 2" long and top seems to have been reworked? I have a pretty good collection of artifacts,but still not familiar enough with them to name them! Any info. greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!
 
nice finds.. at the risk of harry pristis jumping all over me 4 offering my opinion I'm going to say that is a hafted scraper could have very easily been a point that was broken and reworked. I have 1 that was worked down 1 side to make more of a blade
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20120602_181136.webp
    ForumRunner_20120602_181136.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 89
  • ForumRunner_20120602_181230.webp
    ForumRunner_20120602_181230.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 85
  • ForumRunner_20120602_181329.webp
    ForumRunner_20120602_181329.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 83
I don't know what happened with my photos all I meant to send was number 3 the reworked point
 
Soilgal; Maybe your reworked piece once looked like this. folder 2 001.webp
 
hey thanks that's great.. I typed mine as a brewerton side notched. is that what that pic is of?
 
those are some beautiful pieces you found. would like to see more of your collection.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom