What's new

Recent Finds

1320

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
3,478
Reaction score
2,312
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Central Kentucky
Alot of brokes and spent tools. I wasn't going to post this picture but my son said that we could play the "I Spy" game with the image...lol. OK...tell me what you see!
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2691.webp
    DSCF2691.webp
    535.3 KB · Views: 184
Upvote 0
Alot of brokes and spent tools. I wasn't going to post this picture but my son said that we could play the "I Spy" game with the image...lol. OK...tell me what you see!

1320 I spy nothing to cry about. Nice! That pine tree like point that is in 2 pieces is a nice lucky 2 finds! Nice my friend!
 
1320 I spy nothing to cry about. Nice! That pine tree like point that is in 2 pieces is a nice lucky 2 finds! Nice my friend!

Man, you are dead on! Yes, very lucky to find both pieces. I found the tip about three weeks ago, it's about three tenths of an inch long and wafer thin, it's a miracle it didn't pass thru the sifter. Found the base this week about 20 feet away from the tip. Good eyes my friend.
 
Man, you are dead on! Yes, very lucky to find both pieces. I found the tip about three weeks ago, it's about three tenths of an inch long and wafer thin, it's a miracle it didn't pass thru the sifter. Found the base this week about 20 feet away from the tip. Good eyes my friend.

I didn't realize that much luck was involved. Man, you have the eye!! Just to hear that makes my day! Keep up the good work!
 
I spy some beautiful points.
Great idea for a thread!

"The Earth is saturated with history, all we need to do is extract it." - Doodle Bug
 
Real nice haul! I love seeing stuff like that in the sifter.
....hmmmmm... bit end of broken celt?

ForumRunner_20130307_120951-1.webp
 
NICE JOB!!!!!:occasion14:
 
Nice finds. Glad to see your son is interested.
 
I love seeing the finds up on the rock! Looks like the dig is going very well. I see a good time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom