Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can't expect to see natural lithic material scattered about everywhere you go.. in fact some of the best sites myself and some friends have hunted are noticeably clean.. have you ever stepped on a piece of that stuff after its been flaked off? Lol

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my best creeks which is being hunted for deer rite now is about a mile away Im guessing the flint probably came from it and was carried back to the camp where I find these.

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have a friend that finds them in the cow stomping grounds. Problem is, sometimes the bull asks him to try looking somewhere else:laughing7:

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend that finds them in the cow stomping grounds. Problem is, sometimes the bull asks him to try looking somewhere else:laughing7:

Use to be a mean pony in the field. I kept looking for it and never saw it. I eased around the barn and peaked in hoping he wouldnt be staring back at me. He wasnt there so I asked where he was and the poor thing had passed away. Made my day a lot less tense knowing he wasnt going to try and bite me every time I bent over to pick one up.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya gotta love that mammoth tooth piece you found![/Q
I wish there was fossils around me. I have seen some horse teeth in others collections but so far I havent found any.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread