What's new

Recent S.C. finds

SCrocks

Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
954
Reaction score
1,554
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up a few around some job sites and a couple cut overs. A few good scrapers and a banged up Dalton or Hardaway/Dalton. Thanks for the look
976.webp979.webp969.webp980.webp975.webp974.webp972.webp971.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds SCrock. Several nice looking scrapers there, the black one is sweet, but I like the rhyolite one as well. We get some rhyolite points up here, but not many scrapers. I am drawn to that white quartz Kirk corner notched looking point. HH
 
Very nice saves! I find some with that stack on the tops also. I wonder why they left them on?
 
Thanks Redbeard,Rock. Here's a few recent brokes and a couple likely bigger tools. Also a couple pictures of a few chainsaw carving I been busy with lately.
978.webp977.webp965.webp962.webp
 
What a artist you are on the wood. Nice little income on those I bet. Looks like you have been doing that for a while. Very cool
 
Thanks SC........Your SC finds look so much like my NC finds. I guess the NC/SC border mean't nothing to Native Americans..lol. Thanks for showing.
 
You have had some productive hunts. Good luck in the future!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom