What's new

Recent shipwreck beach finds

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to share some finds from the last couple months here on the Treasure coast.

ForumRunner_20131007_133555.webp



ForumRunner_20131007_133755.webp



ForumRunner_20131007_133910.webp



IMG_20130914_155801-1.webp



ForumRunner_20130917_225716-1.webp
 
Upvote 0
ForumRunner_20131007_134547.webp



IMG_20130720_130421-enhanced-enhanced.webp



ForumRunner_20131007_134931.webp



ForumRunner_20131007_135141.webp



ForumRunner_20131007_135319.webp



ForumRunner_20131007_135432.webp
 
ForumRunner_20131007_141135.webp
 
Impressive finds Gator!! Stay on it!
 
Anxiously awaiting the winter winds.
Thank you.
 
Nice finds Gator, I barely see anyone out lately. Hope to run into you some time soon. On the west coast for the next week. 3rd generation in the Fort
 
Been here my whole life.. fishing,surfing,hunting metal,stone..you name it.
Overall conditions have been bad.. alot of people aren't bothering I think.
That's fine with me I know all the little nooks and crannies... little bends in the beach..rock outcrops ect.. I can usually find a few good spooned out areas even when everywhere else is pretty sanded in
 
No doubt there, pulling up some nice finds. Pretty amazing to see how far the tri county has come, bleh on Psl. You ever hunt the old racetrack off angle?
 
I thought about it but never got around to it.
I did detect an old drive in theater.
 
The one off us1? My gramps would run cars out there at that old track, should dig out some of those pictures for reference
 
Yup..man..pics would be great!
 
I mostly detect the beach down here.
But have some old properties with permission up north of here.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20130819_203752-enhanced-enhanced_1.webp
    IMG_20130819_203752-enhanced-enhanced_1.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_20130819_203752-enhanced-enhanced_1-1.webp
    IMG_20130819_203752-enhanced-enhanced_1-1.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 132
For our location those buttons rock, I have yet to venture into to much apart from beaches and parks. In time, just need to keep up on the research.
 
Research research research

attachment-6.webp

1837 half
Good luck to you.
 
Good hunting gator. Beaches sanded in bad here too. I feel like that is gonna change. Heres to a good winter and many late drops.
 
Thanks man.. back at ya.
IMPACT
 
Nice work !!! I'm going to take a better look at those black/blue things I throw back they might be silver.
 
Thanks
If your not sure..keep it.
If it's junk remove it
 
Last edited:
You need help Gator? I seems to keep going to the wrong places when I do go there! Amazing finds! :beer :beer
 
Cheers Sonny.. thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom