rocke
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2014
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I don't know if this is an appropriate question for the forum but since there are a number of authenticators out there offering their services, I thought I would seek recommendations. I am looking for those that are the most respected in the industry--cost is not the determining factor.
I have no provenance on the pieces I have, so authentication would be essential if I decide to sell any. Thanks to one person in the forum, I now know they were producing reproductions even in the late 1920's when these were purchased.
If you want to PM me your answer, that would be fine too.
Thanks
I have no provenance on the pieces I have, so authentication would be essential if I decide to sell any. Thanks to one person in the forum, I now know they were producing reproductions even in the late 1920's when these were purchased.
If you want to PM me your answer, that would be fine too.
Thanks
Upvote
0







