fast89pony Tenderfoot Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 6 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte, NC Feb 15, 2019 #1 I can't seem to find this anywhere online. I checked cartrige-corner, the place I'm able to look up all my headstamps but they dont have this one. Mainly just looking to see how old it is. Attachments 20190215_160015.webp 904.9 KB · Views: 128
I can't seem to find this anywhere online. I checked cartrige-corner, the place I'm able to look up all my headstamps but they dont have this one. Mainly just looking to see how old it is.
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,872 Reaction score 6,002 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Feb 15, 2019 #2 According to this site Montgomery Wards ammo. https://forum.cartridgecollectors.org/t/montgomery-ward-red-head/15197 Here's another link showing Montgomery Wards headstamps. http://www.cartridge-corner.com/wards.htm ETA: D.N. might be the same as D.N. OVAL. Last edited: Feb 15, 2019 Upvote 0
According to this site Montgomery Wards ammo. https://forum.cartridgecollectors.org/t/montgomery-ward-red-head/15197 Here's another link showing Montgomery Wards headstamps. http://www.cartridge-corner.com/wards.htm ETA: D.N. might be the same as D.N. OVAL.
fast89pony Tenderfoot Joined May 18, 2006 Messages 6 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte, NC Feb 15, 2019 Thread Owner #3 ffuries said: According to this site Mongomery Wards ammo likely made by Federal. https://forum.cartridgecollectors.org/t/montgomery-ward-red-head/15197 Click to expand... Ah.. Cool thanks! Upvote 0
ffuries said: According to this site Mongomery Wards ammo likely made by Federal. https://forum.cartridgecollectors.org/t/montgomery-ward-red-head/15197 Click to expand... Ah.. Cool thanks!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 15, 2019 #4 Good Id they sold just about everything Upvote 0