REDs PATRIOTIC BUNKER

It wasnt to bad here today except for this morning.Its still raining right now but no more fog,no rain freezing when it hits the ground.Going to be cold tomorrow though.I'm going to have to wade out to my car though to go to work.Theres no place for the water to go lol.

Didn't get above freezing here today. Record low forecast for tonight. How 'bout that global warming???

LOL! PROBABLY, just a POLAR SHIFT, via 2012... HIGH wind(s), Brrrr COLD!:tongue3: WASSAIL! :coffee2:

Last edited:
run for the doomsday bunker!!

The ultimate in air rifles folks .72 caliber

My first Big Bore Air Rifle in a 12 Gauge slug gun, The Quigley 72 built by Dan McVey at XP-Airguns. It shoots .729 diameter slugs and round balls. Its shooting a 735 grain hollow point at 800 fps

The Quigley.72 is just more. There is only one in existence at this time, but it has gotten enough attention that we are taking names for a list of buyers.

It is owned by Mr Hollowpoint, it was his idea and the only bullets we know will fit are his. He has bullets from 425 grains to 900 grains. Testing has shown the Quigley will make over 1100 fpe. You can get more specific information about the performance of this rifle by contacting MrHollowpoint.com

I don't know if this video is OK to show here. It's about Canadian gun laws, and I'll post it, but if Red or any mod's think it shouldn't be here, I reckon it will disappear. If it's not supposed to be here, I'm sorry, and will not do something like it again.
[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, Serif] Canadian News Anchor Gives Warning To American Gun Owners - YouTube[/FONT]

run for the doomsday bunker!!

NAW... Igloo will do. Polar Vortex is the "new" North Pole... ALL we can do is rub noses together; NO sneezing allowed. Outside, that wasn't a ghost... THAT was a POLAR BEAR! MAYBE the Abominable SNOW-PERSON... HA!

And THEN! Wait til the snow & ice thaws out; flooding EVERYWHERE! Last report was 50 underground BUNKERS now UNDERWATER; are Y'ALL ready...?

Yeah, tell that story to NORAD about their bunker and listen to them laugh.

Not all bunkers are built at ground level by crazy folks. Most good bunkers are built into the side of a mountain ABOVE the 500 year flood plain.

Even the Taliban understand that.

Now why would you accuse the folks here of being clueless?

Have a nice day.

I tried to fish, I am awful. I paid to go on a guided fishing trip with 25 other people. I was the only one who didn't catch a fish! lol. One person felt so bad they offered me a couple of their flounder filets. I don't know what I was doing wrong...same boat, same bait, same water...operator incompetence...

I know this a few days late for posting; but I'm new to this thread ( and recently new to Tnet). I started at the first and was going to read all of the posts before making any post. I got this far without being forced to make a reply. This one I couldn't resist. My dad told several times about going fishing with one of his cousins in a creek. The cousin was catching fish and Dad wasn't. So the cousin started baiting my dad's hooks for him, hoping it would help. Nope. At one point, both were sitting side by side and the cousin pulled in a fish. Dad just shook his head in disbelief. So the cousin suggested that they trade spots, without changing fishing poles. The cousin got up and sat where Dad had sat. Dad sat where the cousin had sat. The cousin started catching fish; but Dad still caught nothing!!!

Red, I certainly am enjoying this thread!!! Are you sure that you're not from Texas? lol

I know this a few days late for posting; but I'm new to this thread ( and recently new to Tnet). I started at the first and was going to read all of the posts before making any post. I got this far without being forced to make a reply. This one I couldn't resist. My dad told several times about going fishing with one of his cousins in a creek. The cousin was catching fish and Dad wasn't. So the cousin started baiting my dad's hooks for him, hoping it would help. Nope. At one point, both were sitting side by side and the cousin pulled in a fish. Dad just shook his head in disbelief. So the cousin suggested that they trade spots, without changing fishing poles. The cousin got up and sat where Dad had sat. Dad sat where the cousin had sat. The cousin started catching fish; but Dad still caught nothing!!!

Red, I certainly am enjoying this thread!!! Are you sure that you're not from Texas? lol

Welcome in TeX. My experience with creek fishing in Texas was if the fish saw you first it was too busy laughing at you to take the hook. Lol

I drank a couple of beers with Willie one Wednesday evening at Carl's Corner and declined the opportunity to play table stakes poker with him and Carl Cornelius . He never tried to kiss me neither . Was a fine bar companion for a couple of beers ,though ......

I was born and raised in Hillsboro, TX. I went to school with Carl. I worked on Carl's pumps at the truck stop; rewired the control boxes and pumps after his burn-out. Carl is a great guy; except a bit crazier than me (possibly) and Willie!!! My aunt used to play piano for Willie at the Night Owl in West when Bobbie, his sister couldn't be there to play.

What color shirt was your Dad wearing?

lol,nope,but sometimes I wish I were.Then I wouldnt be in this hell hole of a state.:laughing9:Enjoy away texasred,glad to see yeah here:icon_thumleft:

BosnMate, I listened intently to that video. I believe he is right. They are gradually doing every thing they think they can get away with to get our guns. They know that they can't just walk in a take them; but if they continue to pass legislation against the owning of guns, it will eventually come down to confiscation. I believe that most of the ammo shortage is due to something that the government is doing behind our backs. No, I don't know what it is or if I'm right; but I think I may be RIGHT!!
One thing about living here in Idaho, it's easier to own and carry a gun than it was in Texas!! I would not have believed it until I lived up here for a while.

Last edited:

I didn't know a I had kids in Texas. I thought perhaps you were talking about me. Your Dad's story could also be me, I have done each and every one of which you describe, with exactly the same results, more than once. I HATE fishing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back