Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor and Galice Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the "pilots" of the black helicopters were any good...they would get you...never try.... always get. In the world of everyone has a smart phone with a HD cam....they better get a invisible 'copter. Someone always hits an X when they should have hit an O. Don't worry BC they will miss you by a mile...a town...a county. They are not rocket scientists...or they would be rocket scientists!

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Red!
Ahhhhhhhh....Jerky marinating. 24 hours, then on to the Dehydrator.

DSCN6132.JPG

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HELP!!!!!!!!! Call me an IDIOT.. (idiot) Alright lets move on. I know I've been AWOL for awhile. I keep getting emails that say "inbox full" on T-net. I tried to empty. It says "empty inbox" I click on it and I still can't sent or receive messages...????

So outside of this problem... Where the hell is Red? On a personal note I have been swamped with toy box orders... and I mean SWAMPED!!!! I can't believe the demand. I'm overwhelmed and getting much "smarter" as I go along.

So I guess I need a 1, 2, 3, or a, b, c, of what to do to clear my inbox (sorry). Later, Brad

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HELP!!!!!!!!! Call me an IDIOT.. (idiot) Alright lets move on. I know I've been AWOL for awhile. I keep getting emails that say "inbox full" on T-net. I tried to empty. It says "empty inbox" I click on it and I still can't sent or receive messages...????

So outside of this problem... Where the hell is Red? On a personal note I have been swamped with toy box orders... and I mean SWAMPED!!!! I can't believe the demand. I'm overwhelmed and getting much "smarter" as I go along.

So I guess I need a 1, 2, 3, or a, b, c, of what to do to clear my inbox (sorry). Later, Brad

I have reported it to admins...

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Mike.... I truly enjoy T-Net but since I put this product out on Craigslist (1 city) I have been swamped with toy box orders and have no time. Apparently this design is "popular". I've bought 4 new table saws to speed up the process and I can't catch up. I can't wait to get the new workshop up and organized. Mike I couldn't even imagine... NEVER... what would happen with a website nationwide. Just 3 boxes p/day 7/days a week is over $90,000 p/year clear. I truly never expected this response to this product. My kids and wife kept telling me "you ought to put some out on Craigslist because you'd be really surprised". I AMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I still can't send messages and I guess receive any. It's probably my fault but I don't understand I guess. Inbox full.. but can't empty?????

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still can't send messages and I guess receive any. It's probably my fault but I don't understand I guess. Inbox full.. but can't empty?????
What process are you using to empty?

Are you using desktop, going to your profile and hit links for emptying both folders, "in box and out box" or just emptying in box?

Last edited:

BC1969

Banned
Sep 4, 2013
Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth.
Primary Interest:
Other
Still working on the website. Trying to learn some things with flash, so eventually we can make a time-lapse of a toy box from start to finish, let folks see the hands on quality to entice the click here to custom order. Was truly and still am hoping to complete by christmas. Now that I killed the number two stress in my life...aka a certain forums access, I can work more...second best health decision I've made lately, right behind a certain 7 minutes that changed things...thanks brother, you know who you are.
I'll give you a call in a few days brad, I'll need pics and video.
That and I need to ask Chadeaux some things about web hosting.

Mike

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey Mike, I've done a bit of flash design and build websites. I'll offer to help if you need some.

GOOD hosting and CHEAP hosting aren't always the same thing, but I know one that is BOTH. 400 GB with unlimited Bandwidth for under $5/month.

What flash software do you use? I use both Quicker and SWF Easy from Sothink.

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What process are you using to empty?

Are you using desktop, going to your profile and hit links for emptying both folders, "in box and out box" or just emptying in box?

Hey TH.... Desktop. Going too I guess profile and follow directions but maybe I'm not doing something right...?????????

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Still working on the website. Trying to learn some things with flash, so eventually we can make a time-lapse of a toy box from start to finish, let folks see the hands on quality to entice the click here to custom order. Was truly and still am hoping to complete by christmas. Now that I killed the number two stress in my life...aka a certain forums access, I can work more...second best health decision I've made lately, right behind a certain 7 minutes that changed things...thanks brother, you know who you are.
I'll give you a call in a few days brad, I'll need pics and video.
That and I need to ask Chadeaux some things about web hosting.

Mike

Thanks Mike... AND WE NEED TO TALK.... TALK... I haven't updated my ad for 2 weeks or so and am still getting requests. I stopped promising complete orders by Christmas and still I have folks who want them. I need to learn how to "ship" or the cheapest / correct way to do this. I couldn't imagine if I advertised nationally and shipped!!!!!!!!!!! Please call, text or email (you have mine).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread