What's new

RELIC HUNTERS

mlhudson

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
571
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
GADSDEN, ALA.
Detector(s) used
All White's Detectors MXT and IDX_pro, ANY OLD DETECTOR WILL DO
HOW MANY RELIC HUNTERS ARE THE ON T-NET ? AND HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN HUNTING ?
 

Attachments

  • be_1_b.webp
    be_1_b.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 303
  • be_1_b.webp
    be_1_b.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 288
Dedicated or happenstance? I have been not told myself I was relic hunting but rather md'ing with the hopes of coin herding even on those times when all I've come home with is a large and heavy assortment of old wedges, axe heads, pitchfork tynes and barrel hoops.
 
17 years I've been a relic hunter. Coins, when found, are icing on the cake. And the places where the Best coins can be found there are lots of great relics to be found as well.



-Buckles
 
almost 3 years to the day ..... not too much into coins...they are great but i wanna find cw relics......summer i mostly water hunt
 
mlhudson,
artifact hunting for a long time.

Not even sure I called it anything at the start. ;D

Just getting out and trying to track the what and why down. :wink:

have a good un..............
SHERMANVILLE
 
I dig relics and nothing else. Have been since 1972. I stock pile all of my finds that I dig, fall through spring and spend all summer cleaning them.
 
I started relic hunting back in 82 drifted off to california now back in missouri and relic/coin hunting again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom