Vino
Banned
Got out today for a little bit before the much needed rain comes.
I feel like I am digging in the desert!
Was about to get a few buttons and a couple of silver. Also this brass handle looking thing. It almost looks familiar. Lol andy help would be great. Thanks for looking,
George Almozt forgot, also a 1863 IH, and a 1859..Both fattys. Nice
I feel like I am digging in the desert!
Was about to get a few buttons and a couple of silver. Also this brass handle looking thing. It almost looks familiar. Lol andy help would be great. Thanks for looking,
George Almozt forgot, also a 1863 IH, and a 1859..Both fattys. Nice
Attachments
-
1443562270489.webp34 KB · Views: 193 -
1443562358197.webp31.9 KB · Views: 192 -
1443562370143.webp31.8 KB · Views: 182 -
1443562378473.webp27.9 KB · Views: 256 -
1443562387054.webp25.4 KB · Views: 173 -
1443562396376.webp18.1 KB · Views: 180 -
1443562406726.webp36.9 KB · Views: 175 -
1443562415853.webp26.5 KB · Views: 174 -
1443562424813.webp23.7 KB · Views: 171 -
1443562435054.webp26.9 KB · Views: 177
Upvote
30
Great hunt, would love to have a day that productive.








