What's new

Relics, Indians & Silver.

prolab69

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
1,619
Reaction score
1,028
Golden Thread
0
Location
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a few new cellar sites on my time off from work. Found a few interesting relics. 2 bells, 4 indian heads, gun site. once i cleaned up the match safe it had an old florel design coving the front and back with a riged bottom for striking, no makers mark. also found 4$ in clad from a nice pocket spill on one of the trails, the watch rim and butter knife are sterling so they go in the scrap box.
had alot of fun, thanks" and enjoy'
Pro-
 

Attachments

  • wall view.webp
    wall view.webp
    177.4 KB · Views: 156
  • view barrel.webp
    view barrel.webp
    165.2 KB · Views: 150
  • wall2.webp
    wall2.webp
    209.5 KB · Views: 123
  • wall3.webp
    wall3.webp
    159.9 KB · Views: 121
  • view wall.webp
    view wall.webp
    185.9 KB · Views: 157
  • 100_2622.webp
    100_2622.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 100_2621_00.webp
    100_2621_00.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 152
  • 100_2582_00.webp
    100_2582_00.webp
    32.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 100_2580_00.webp
    100_2580_00.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 161
  • 100_2579_00.webp
    100_2579_00.webp
    98.3 KB · Views: 145
  • cellar.webp
    cellar.webp
    131.7 KB · Views: 147
  • bell.webp
    bell.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 146
  • orn2.webp
    orn2.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 138
  • match safe.webp
    match safe.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 146
  • iron key cleaned.webp
    iron key cleaned.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 140
  • silvknife.webp
    silvknife.webp
    123.4 KB · Views: 145
  • watch cleaned.webp
    watch cleaned.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 3indians.webp
    3indians.webp
    19 KB · Views: 141
  • indian2.webp
    indian2.webp
    111.6 KB · Views: 130
  • indian.webp
    indian.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 10
One of the hunts I wish we had here. My old topos are getting a update and they are removing the old ruins and mines. Last place I hunted someone called the Sherriff, on BLM land. But I was on my way out at that point anyway. Very nice finds.
 
That's a nice looking cellar hole right there!:thumbsup: Congrats on your finds!
 
NICE FINDS, LOVE THE PETAL BELL IN PIC 14 :icon_thumleft: , I JUST POSTED 1 SIMULIAR
 
Call me crazy but i would rather find Indians than silver. Love those Indians! Great hunt!
 
awesome finds!, pictures are awesome too!
 
Cool powder flask half!Not sure if ya know it but the deal under it is off the the handle of a scythe.I dont see the gun sight?
 
I agree with kuger. Nice powder flask half. :)

I always enjoy seeing your great photos and excellent finds posts.

Cheers,


Buck
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds prolab69!
 
I agree with kuger. Nice powder flask half. :)

I always enjoy seeing your great photos and excellent finds posts.

Cheers,
Buck
Is that what that thing is? i didnt mention it because i was kinda stumped on it, i was thinking shoulder bars, but powder flask is ok too, lol
 
Joseph Shipman bell size # 1 I believe I also picked one up this past spring. What a awesome looking spot you have there!!
 

Attachments

  • image-1993718852.webp
    image-1993718852.webp
    34 KB · Views: 115
  • image-3674648306.webp
    image-3674648306.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 97
guess ya dont read my posts?
 
Cool powder flask half!Not sure if ya know it but the deal under it is off the the handle of a scythe.I dont see the gun sight?
yeah i was gonna get to that, i always thought they were off a gun, for holding a scope on. i find so many of them things.
 
yeah i was gonna get to that, i always thought they were off a gun, for holding a scope on. i find so many of them things.
:icon_thumleft:....yea,I find a lot of em as well,and wasnt until Buckleboy asked on here was there an in depth search,for their identidy and low and be hold they were found out!The scythe was really an important tool,seein how the main transportation was horse,and horses need grass,and the scythe cut the grass
 
Great finds......inspires me to go out looking in the 6 or so cellar holes and foundations I have found close to my place here in rural upstate NY.
So much iron junk though.....
 
Thats an awesome looking site and some great finds.
 
Nice site. nice finds. Search it over and over. May be a bottle/trash dump somewhere.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom