Kevo_DFX
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2008
- Messages
- 567
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greensburg, PA
- Detector(s) used
- DFX
Hi all
I dug this small religious medallion on a farm where I have found relics from the early 1800's through the 1940's. It had a small loop on it that was broken, but it snapped off in my pouch. As you can see, it is very tiny, a heck of a time to find. It was about 4 inches down in Western PA. What I'm wondering is can this thing be attributed to a certain religion or what does the text mean? If possible, also a time frame. I *think* it's aluminum or tin.
Thanks for looking.
Kevo
I dug this small religious medallion on a farm where I have found relics from the early 1800's through the 1940's. It had a small loop on it that was broken, but it snapped off in my pouch. As you can see, it is very tiny, a heck of a time to find. It was about 4 inches down in Western PA. What I'm wondering is can this thing be attributed to a certain religion or what does the text mean? If possible, also a time frame. I *think* it's aluminum or tin.
Thanks for looking.
Kevo








