********REMEMBER VIETNAM********

Congress say ... NO
American public say ... NO
BO say ... GO

This is not going to get him another Nobel Peace Prize.

Funny. BO a hawk. Whooda thunk it. And what's up with the McCain/ Obama love affair lately?

A lot of professional solders like McCain will fall back on their military training with regularity. The other predictable human event is being pals when there is a common enemy. Most of us have experienced this psychological puzzlement.
A possible explanation is the Pentagon is calling the shots. It's what they do after all. Plan, prepare, advise, and make war. Maybe they sat BO down and told him "Look son, this is how it's going to be". I suspected powers were going to pressure BO after the two security breaches that looked to me as allowed to happen. The message "We can get to you any time we choose." But hey, what do I know.

Second thought ____ I was just discussing with a younger relative what History will view as the moment We as a nation , Turned the corner on our greatness --- I believe it was with that day in Dallas when JFK will killed --------------- Now not wanting to get into Dem /Rep stuff . He wanted out of Viet NAM, had issued an executive order to Print US Notes not FED Reserve , The country still backed the troops , and life was normal - After that the country made the tuen and it has been down hill ever since . We put so much into that place, men , money lives, and then when he had them against the wall , ( even Ho Chi Min said so after TET , We bailed because of the MEDIA - WALTER CRONKITE SUCH a waste But hem I am a grumpy old man

JFK froze the price of steel. Remember that. Then a short time later he was killed. And supposedly it was a loan Communist liberal idiot that pulled it off by hiself. I've often wondered who was paying whom for what. Follow da money.

We also have a Sec. of State who is a Nam vet, threw his medels into the Potomic, and now is advocating O's sending more US troops into harms way.....He wants it both ways....Gary

That particular Nam vet won't let you see his discharge. Why? It is less than honorable, probably way less than honorable, not just a BCD, but Carter pardoned him. Now the lying traitor's a big shot wanting to start a war.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back