What's new

REPAIRED BEVELED E NOTCH

muddpuppy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
263
Reaction score
804
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Ohio
Detector(s) used
AT PRO, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just returned from repair, my Beveled E notch, from Flint Ridge Chalcedony flint. I found this in 1974 at the age of 14 in Southern Franklin County Ohio. Thanks for looking!!
 

Attachments

  • BEVELED 1.webp
    BEVELED 1.webp
    519.7 KB · Views: 139
  • BEVELED 2.webp
    BEVELED 2.webp
    530.5 KB · Views: 82
  • BEVELED 3.webp
    BEVELED 3.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
I've had a couple repaired. They look better, but they're still repaired. Nice find long ago. Gary
 
Nice, I grew up in Florida and southern Franklin County. Went to grade school at Scioto Trail Elementary School.
 
I've only had one Point repaired and it too was a Thebes. I knew as soon as I picked it up I was going to it restored.

That one is very nice.
 
Nice, I grew up in Florida and southern Franklin County. Went to grade school at Scioto Trail Elementary School.
I know that school well. Right next to the Windmiller Farm. I lived near Lockbourne.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom