hbrown22
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2013
- Messages
- 385
- Reaction score
- 452
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- north Middle Tennessee
- Primary Interest:
- Other
The rest of what we found. Everything has an edge or more worked, don't know if you can tell from pix though.
Scrapers? Preforms?

Tools



Scrapers, scrapers, & more scrapers!

This "bowl" is a geofact, but I have found some the are smooth inside (those who were discussing stone bowls with me know what I'm talking about), but always figured geofact and never picked them up. Also a few crinoids, a fossil, and a cool cylinder shaped rock.


Scrapers? Preforms?

Tools



Scrapers, scrapers, & more scrapers!

This "bowl" is a geofact, but I have found some the are smooth inside (those who were discussing stone bowls with me know what I'm talking about), but always figured geofact and never picked them up. Also a few crinoids, a fossil, and a cool cylinder shaped rock.


Upvote
0








