What's new

Results of my spring road trip

corvettebill

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2017
Messages
35
Reaction score
128
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took my spring trip, and this year concentrated mostly on banks that had coin machines. Found 142 40%ers and 18 90%ers. My best trip yet. Will probably go back in the fall and try again.

Happy Hunting.
 
Upvote 0
You are the half dollar bag guru, congratulations!
 
How much did you have to search to pull that much silver in? I only ever find big fat dumps when I go bank hopping in my area.
 
I searched 10 bags. They were all partially filled bags.
 
2200 miles and 5 days.
 
GASP! That a lot of miles. I though I was bad going 340 miles one way to detect!
 
Did you drive your ‘vette? If I drove my Silverado that’d be a break-even trip.
 
2200 miles and 5 days.

Hopefully, the crh hunting was just a side endeavor while you were traveling for other reasons. Because if it was for the sole purpose of hunting coins, you would have been better served to buy on eBay. While finding silver at face is our ultimate goal, the travel expense (food, gas, lodging, your time) likely made that score of silver the most costly addition to your stack.
 
I combine a vacation with crhing. It gives me a week away from it all.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom