What's new

🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Returned my only gold finds!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
In July I spent 2 weeks in Florida while moving and having a family reunion. I hunted maybe 4 different days but the water was pretty rough so I didn't get in too much. While hunting 2 different evenings I was asked to help people recover rings lost in the water. Amazingly I found both of them!!! One was a large men's tiffany ring. I was waiting to get pics from them but since they have not sent them I'm just including the one pic of me returning the woman's wedding band I found for her. This is the only time I've ever found anything I was actually looking for!!! I spent about 1/2 hour searching for one ring and 3/4 hour for the other. Both offered rewards but I didn't take anything. I just enjoyed actually finding the targets!

Other than that...I didn't find any more gold :dontknow:
 

Attachments

  • firstringreturn.webp
    firstringreturn.webp
    194.7 KB · Views: 1,121
atta a girl Debby... good karma coming your way..loaded with ice. :thumbsup:
 
Excellent !! :icon_thumright:
 
I think you both deserve honorable mention, if only for your clothes! Perfect.
 
cntrydncr1 said:
In July I spent 2 weeks in Florida while moving and having a family reunion. I hunted maybe 4 different days but the water was pretty rough so I didn't get in too much. While hunting 2 different evenings I was asked to help people recover rings lost in the water. Amazingly I found both of them!!! One was a large men's tiffany ring. I was waiting to get pics from them but since they have not sent them I'm just including the one pic of me returning the woman's wedding band I found for her. This is the only time I've ever found anything I was actually looking for!!! I spent about 1/2 hour searching for one ring and 3/4 hour for the other. Both offered rewards but I didn't take anything. I just enjoyed actually finding the targets!

Other than that...I didn't find any more gold :dontknow:
Great feeling isn't it? Dave P.
 
Now that is cool!
 
Bootybay said:
atta a girl Debby... good karma coming your way..loaded with ice. :thumbsup:
Uh hum, she already got about 10 yrs worth of Karma return... She was paid in advance with that rock-covered thingy in her avitar... LOL..
Way to go Deb!
 
When I heard your story firsthand, I was amazed at your skill in finding both rings. You are a real honest person with great standards! I'm happy to call you my friend.
 
You da gal! WTG! Feels good doesn't it! :icon_thumleft:
 
:thumbsup:
I'd like to say that I'm very proud of you for doing that. :notworthy:
All your good deeds will come back on you some day in two folds.
I know this by personal experiences.
 
Holy Moses, if she didn't get pics in 7 years - they ain't coming!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom