Revival Of Old Passion - Wet On Wet Landscapes

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was a certified Bob Ross instructor, but I stop teaching over 20 years ago when I moved back to Florida. I use to paint a lot, but I haven't painted in years due to life and job requirements.

I recently decided to try it again and I painted a new painting, I am rusty for sure but considering how long it has been I wasn't too disappointed with the results, lots of room for improvement too.

20231108_160923.jpg

Last edited:

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
I was a certified Bob Ross instructor, but I stop teaching over 20 years ago when I moved back to Florida. I use to paint a lot, but I haven't painted in years due to life and job requirements.

I recently decided to try it again and I painted a new painting, I am rusty for sure but considering how long it has been I wasn't too disappointed with the results, lots of room for improvement too.

View attachment 2114176

View attachment 2114176
That’s fantastic!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

View attachment 2114176
How many years has it been? You haven't lost a thing. Beautiful. Bob Ross was a master. I watched a video on him just a few weeks ago. The world lost a True talent when he passed. Artists such as yourself can keep his legacy going. You are a true talent. Stay at it. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How long does it take to do one?
Depends on the size and detail you want to put in the painting. My latest one took about 1 hr to 1.5, I didn't really time it. The large one took a couple hours or so, again I didn't time it either.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch bob ross on create tv , I had no idea he was dead. his soft voice is easy to sleep to when your thoughts keep you awake at night. you sure do some nice paintings treasure_hunter.

I'mJoshin-PA

Jun 14, 2023
NW Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Minelab Vanquish 440
Nokta/Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I literally just watched Bob Ross for the first time last week! Love his videos. Such an interesting guy to watch with his soft spoken humor. And great job on your painting as well!! I'd love to try painting like that but I've got too many hobbies already so I'll just enjoy watching others. I'd love to see more of your future paintings!

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely beautiful. I remember watching him on TV as a kid. Saw an interesting documentary on him. Very sad how it ended for him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread