- #41
Thread Owner
This is today's painting 12/15/23.
Last edited:
That's really neat. Has a real sense of depth to it. Seems like the water is really flowing. Very nicely done!Today's 16"x20" painting is my first "portal" painting I have ever attempted, I'm calling it Blue Moon.
Thank you sir... I try to give my paintings as much depth as possible without going overboard. A larger canvas would have allowed even more depth.That's really neat. Has a real sense of depth to it. Seems like the water is really flowing. Very nicely done!
I'm that way, I finish a project then find a million things I think I could have done to make it better.Thanks.....
For some reason I always seem to see or find an issue after I finish and clean up. I corrected it....
Yep, same here. I can stare at painting on the easel after finishing and looks good, take picture and post it and then later on looking at picture I see something in painting either missing or wrong.I'm that way, I finish a project then find a million things I think I could have done to make it better.
took me 20 mins to fix it so it didn't show....The only thing missing is Bigfoot! Its a very nice painting.Today's painting, not completely happy with how it turned out, but I'm usually my most critical critic since I know where the corrections were made.View attachment 2127747
He's just below the ridge headed toward the sun...The only thing missing is Bigfoot! Its a very nice painting.
It looks great to me. I am amazed at how the patterns and shapes make your mind see trees and shrubs, light, and shadow, when it's just splotches of paint on a flat canvas. But even more amazing to me is how you can see that in your mind before ever picking up the brush, then make the canvas show what you were thinking, Very cool.Today's painting, not completely happy with how it turned out, but I'm usually my most critical critic since I know where the corrections were made.View attachment 2127747