What's new

Rich & ScoobaSteves 8 boxes

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Rich & ScoobaSteve's 8 boxes

We did 8 boxes of halves today,2 of which were skunk boxes.
Here is the take
1x Ben
1x Ken
22x 40%
Slim pickens this time around especially with the 90's
Next week we should pull a dream box or two :icon_sunny:
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Rich & ScoobaSteve's 8 boxes

I hope you are right. It's time for some Christmas luck to strike us all!
 
Re: Rich & ScoobaSteve's 8 boxes

OOOHHHH The illusive DREAM BOX!!!!!!!!!!! One of these days.
 
Re: Rich & ScoobaSteve's 8 boxes

Congrats Rich. Not to shabby in today's climate. I won't start getting my week's supply until tomorrow. Hope I can average three per box. HH

Fl Junkman
 
Re: Rich & ScoobaSteve's 8 boxes

Your still getting some silver keep it up Rich and ScoobaSteve!!!!!
 
Re: Rich & ScoobaSteve's 8 boxes

Not bad at all. I made a 250 mile roadtrip today and just barely beat that. Nice little score! :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Rich & ScoobaSteve's 8 boxes

We are going to change your name from Rich Hartford to "Mr. Automatic". Seems every box you touch turns into silver... :hello2:

What would you charge to touch each box of mine before I opened them..... :laughing9:
 
Re: Rich & ScoobaSteve's 8 boxes

That's still pretty good, even for 8 boxes! :thumbsup: Maybe all the 90's will return next week just in time for Christmas :icon_santa:
 
Re: Rich & ScoobaSteve's 8 boxes

ArkieBassMan said:
Not bad at all. I made a 250 mile roadtrip today and just barely beat that. Nice little score! :icon_thumleft:

Wow, those are some serious road trips you are taking! I wonder if you are the guy that cleaned out a bunch of banks I found on a road trip not long ago. If it was, don't worry, you didn't miss anything good :laughing9:
 
Re: Rich & ScoobaSteve's 8 boxes

Syrys said:
ArkieBassMan said:
Not bad at all. I made a 250 mile roadtrip today and just barely beat that. Nice little score! :icon_thumleft:

Wow, those are some serious road trips you are taking! I wonder if you are the guy that cleaned out a bunch of banks I found on a road trip not long ago. If it was, don't worry, you didn't miss anything good :laughing9:

Maybe. Where are you?
 
Re: Rich & ScoobaSteve's 8 boxes

Not too bad, Rich. Keep at it. You are due.
rileyboy
 
Re: Rich & ScoobaSteve's 8 boxes

:icon_thumleft: Keep harvesting it!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom