What's new

Riker Display Cases

SpacemanSpiff

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2022
Messages
65
Reaction score
302
Golden Thread
0
Location
Savannah, GA
Detector(s) used
White’s MXT
I have been looking for some 8 x 14 Riker Display cases, divided, with 50 squares for a while now. eBay is overpriced as usual. If someone could point me to a place where I can get some reasonably priced I’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
 
Check with our supporting vendors.
 
I check estate sales or go to a jewelry store. Sometimes the jewelry stores are willing to sell some cases that they may have laying around.
 
You could make your own dividers in the type that I buy. I get these from Michael's, a hobby lobby type store. Michael's has these with a hinged glass lid for about 10 bucks I think. They are about 2 inches deep so bigger artifacts can be in there as well. I cut up my wife's fill material for the interior.
 

Attachments

  • 20211204_120126.webp
    20211204_120126.webp
    343.9 KB · Views: 61
You could make your own dividers in the type that I buy. I get these from Michael's, a hobby lobby type store. Michael's has these with a hinged glass lid for about 10 bucks I think. They are about 2 inches deep so bigger artifacts can be in there as well. I cut up my wife's fill material for the interior.
Thanks to all of y’all for the help!

Love this display! How do the items stay in one place without moving around?
 
Thanks to all of y’all for the help!

Love this display! How do the items stay in one place without moving around?
I stack them up and am careful when getting them out.....if things get jostled, I get to do some fixin which I don't mind doing. It gives me a chance to re examine everything......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom