What's new

Rileyboy

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
483
Golden Thread
0
Location
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anybody heard from him.

He seems to be missing in action lately.... :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Freedom,
I've been missing his comments too. I hope Rileyboy is OK. Maybe holiday travels?
Steve
 
I PMed him a couple of days ago but didn't get a response. Probably took a vacation.
HH
Rich
 
I PM'd him too. No response yet. He is really pretty good to answer my emails. Hope he and Riley are doing okay.

apush :read2:
 
Rileyboy had a problem with his hip and had an operation last week. The operation went well and he is recovering. He's going to be down for a few weeks though.

Joad
 
joad said:
Rileyboy had a problem with his hip and had an operation last week. The operation went well and he is recovering. He's going to be down for a few weeks though.

Joad

:angel10: for a full recovery for Rileyboy. Without Rileyboy, his owner wouldn't find any silver..... :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom