What's new

tamrock

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,578
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may be off the track here and missed something, but has anybody heard anything from this old boy in a while? You know, great guy, good pics, and we traverse the same part of the country. Hey, maybe he's got me on ignore, haha!
 
I may be off the track here and missed something, but has anybody heard anything from this old boy in a while? You know, great guy, good pics, and we traverse the same part of the country. Hey, maybe he's got me on ignore, haha!
His profile says he was last on the forum on 10-12-25, so about 1 month ago, hope he's just busy.
 
Shoot him a message and say he is missed. Am sure he will appreciate it. I always enjoyed his stuff too.
 
Im still around RG. I had myself a little episode with my health and got sent to the ER. Spent 3 nights in the hospital. I got a heck of a team of doctors working on me and my oldest daughter is an NP, so she's like my personal physician who deals with all these various medical folks. All this began when I was feeling a bit down and made an appointment to my primary doctor. I told him I was riding my bike the other day and felt like I couldn't draw in the O2 into my lungs so well. He asked a few questions, and check me over. He said he wanted to do an EKG on me. He did that and came back and said, I'm gonna be staying a while. I'm like what's up Doc. ?? Just about when I said that, I hear a siren 🚨. I said sounds like a fire truck coming. He said that be an 🚑 and its coming for you. I was completely blown away 😳 and said, you've got to be joking. Sure enough they wheeled in a stretcher and hauled me to the ER of a big hospital down here. There's a lot of various things going on with me they're all working on, but each and every one of the doctors I'm seeing are telling me they're gonna have me in tip-top condition once again. I'm sorry I wasn't engaged here with ya pard. I just switched myself to the soul-searching mode for a time and put my focusing towards other thoughts. I'll try and dig through some of my finds to see what I got that came from the Trout Creek Quarry. Even a few bits I've found down here, miles away from the quarry site that all had been transferred by the hand of man from that site which is miles away from the spot I found it down here.
 
Im still around RG. I had myself a little episode with my health and got sent to the ER. Spent 3 nights in the hospital. I got a heck of a team of doctors working on me and my oldest daughter is an NP, so she's like my personal physician who deals with all these various medical folks. All this began when I was feeling a bit down and made an appointment to my primary doctor. I told him I was riding my bike the other day and felt like I couldn't draw in the O2 into my lungs so well. He asked a few questions, and check me over. He said he wanted to do an EKG on me. He did that and came back and said, I'm gonna be staying a while. I'm like what's up Doc. ?? Just about when I said that, I hear a siren 🚨. I said sounds like a fire truck coming. He said that be an 🚑 and its coming for you. I was completely blown away 😳 and said, you've got to be joking. Sure enough they wheeled in a stretcher and hauled me to the ER of a big hospital down here. There's a lot of various things going on with me they're all working on, but each and every one of the doctors I'm seeing are telling me they're gonna have me in tip-top condition once again. I'm sorry I wasn't engaged here with ya pard. I just switched myself to the soul-searching mode for a time and put my focusing towards other thoughts. I'll try and dig through some of my finds to see what I got that came from the Trout Creek Quarry. Even a few bits I've found down here, miles away from the quarry site that all had been transferred by the hand of man from that site which is miles away from the spot I found it down here.
Glad you still Kicking, thoughts and prayers coming your way for a complete recovery.
 
There's a lot of various things going on with me they're all working on, but each and every one of the doctors I'm seeing are telling me they're gonna have me in tip-top condition once again.

Sounds like you've got your hands full. Much the same, here, as I've got to go in the
hospital on the 21st and they're going to decide if they can put in stents, or open me
up and do the full re-plumbing of my heart.

They haven't said "tip-top", but did say I should be "functional", whatever the hell that
means. Either way, good luck on your journey 'cause it beats the alternative!
angel-053.gif
 
Im still around RG. I had myself a little episode with my health and got sent to the ER. Spent 3 nights in the hospital. I got a heck of a team of doctors working on me and my oldest daughter is an NP, so she's like my personal physician who deals with all these various medical folks. All this began when I was feeling a bit down and made an appointment to my primary doctor. I told him I was riding my bike the other day and felt like I couldn't draw in the O2 into my lungs so well. He asked a few questions, and check me over. He said he wanted to do an EKG on me. He did that and came back and said, I'm gonna be staying a while. I'm like what's up Doc. ?? Just about when I said that, I hear a siren 🚨. I said sounds like a fire truck coming. He said that be an 🚑 and its coming for you. I was completely blown away 😳 and said, you've got to be joking. Sure enough they wheeled in a stretcher and hauled me to the ER of a big hospital down here. There's a lot of various things going on with me they're all working on, but each and every one of the doctors I'm seeing are telling me they're gonna have me in tip-top condition once again. I'm sorry I wasn't engaged here with ya pard. I just switched myself to the soul-searching mode for a time and put my focusing towards other thoughts. I'll try and dig through some of my finds to see what I got that came from the Trout Creek Quarry. Even a few bits I've found down here, miles away from the quarry site that all had been transferred by the hand of man from that site which is miles away from the spot I found it down here.
All the best on your recovery mate 👍👍
 
Sounds like you've got your hands full. Much the same, here, as I've got to go in the
hospital on the 21st and they're going to decide if they can put in stents, or open me
up and do the full re-plumbing of my heart.

They haven't said "tip-top", but did say I should be "functional", whatever the hell that
means. Either way, good luck on your journey 'cause it beats the alternative! View attachment 2233249
Im getting there Diz. Went in this morning with no food or coffee for an injection of die in the blood stream and that made a-radioactive. Waited an hour to let it all enhance the images of my bumper. Then after all the photo shoots I got to eat and have coffee. I then got injected again and headed to the treadmill. Doc said you got the heart rate now up to 90% and I'm now gonna crank it up. With that rate was up to 100%. He kept hiking heavily for an 5 minutes and said you're EKG looks great. He scheduled a follow-up for next Tuesday. I feel pretty alright, but my BP is bit on the low side which make me sleepy. Came home and took a good nap after all that. Now Im gonna head out for a short walk as instructed to do two time a day now.
 
Last edited:
Im still around RG. I had myself a little episode with my health and got sent to the ER. Spent 3 nights in the hospital. I got a heck of a team of doctors working on me and my oldest daughter is an NP, so she's like my personal physician who deals with all these various medical folks. All this began when I was feeling a bit down and made an appointment to my primary doctor. I told him I was riding my bike the other day and felt like I couldn't draw in the O2 into my lungs so well. He asked a few questions, and check me over. He said he wanted to do an EKG on me. He did that and came back and said, I'm gonna be staying a while. I'm like what's up Doc. ?? Just about when I said that, I hear a siren 🚨. I said sounds like a fire truck coming. He said that be an 🚑 and its coming for you. I was completely blown away 😳 and said, you've got to be joking. Sure enough they wheeled in a stretcher and hauled me to the ER of a big hospital down here. There's a lot of various things going on with me they're all working on, but each and every one of the doctors I'm seeing are telling me they're gonna have me in tip-top condition once again. I'm sorry I wasn't engaged here with ya pard. I just switched myself to the soul-searching mode for a time and put my focusing towards other thoughts. I'll try and dig through some of my finds to see what I got that came from the Trout Creek Quarry. Even a few bits I've found down here, miles away from the quarry site that all had been transferred by the hand of man from that site which is miles away from the spot I found it down here.
I hope your health improves exponentially !!!
 
Well, I was gettin a little apprehensive. Maybe he found the big one or the plea deal didn't work out? haha! Just concentrate on gettin well right now, happy to know you're still around.
 
Well, I was gettin a little apprehensive. Maybe he found the big one or the plea deal didn't work out? haha! Just concentrate on gettin well right now, happy to know you're still around.
Thank you man. I really never felt all that bad when I made the initial doctor's appointment. I guess he saw something hiding in the shadows ready to ambush me. Hell its all a new experience to me. I've never been hospitalized ever in all my life. Guess that's something I now can check off the list.
 
Good to hear you are doing okay. I know what it is like, one minute your doing some yard work and you stop to take a break. While your sitting there you start to feel a little pressure in your upper chest and have a little trouble breathing, and the next thing you know your leaving the hospital with several stents implanted in you.
Do what they tell you and you will feel a lot better. Take care now.
 
Sounds like you've got your hands full. Much the same, here, as I've got to go in the
hospital on the 21st and they're going to decide if they can put in stents, or open me
up and do the full re-plumbing of my heart.

They haven't said "tip-top", but did say I should be "functional", whatever the hell that
means. Either way, good luck on your journey 'cause it beats the alternative! View attachment 2233249
About 7 months ago I had a bad case of Angina usually caused by insufficient blood flow to the heart muscle. Then I went online to research and that is when I found
"Nattokinase" a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans. It is known for its potential benefits in improving heart health, lowering blood pressure, and preventing blood clots. In Studies Chicago University Medical School observed natto dissolving blood clots in their lab.

As with everything always do you home work to see if something may be right for you. For 6 months now I have been taking Nattokinase 3 tablets a day using the brand "Dr's Best" I can say that this has made a huge difference as now my arteries now carry more blood and oxygen and my breathing, stamina and overall endurance is much better.
There is no known side effects with Nattokinase according to all studies I have read. Lots of good info on You Tube. On some of the you tube videos in the comments section many have said that this has saved their life, what I can say for myself is that this has greatly improved my blood flow is good news for my heart....
 
Im getting there Diz. Went in this morning with no food or coffee for an injection of die in the blood stream and that made a-radioactive. Waited an hour to let it all enhance the images of my bumper. Then after all the photo shoots I got to eat and have coffee. I then got injected again and headed to the treadmill. Doc said you got the heart rate now up to 90% and I'm now gonna crank it up. With that rate was up to 100%. He kept hiking heavily for an 5 minutes and said you're EKG looks great. He scheduled a follow-up for next Tuesday. I feel pretty alright, but my BP is bit on the low side which make me sleepy. Came home and took a good nap after all that. Now Im gonna head out for a short walk as instructed to do two time a day now.
I had that dye the other day, face felt hot and weird and felt like I pee'd myself. Taste in the mouth like metal. Mine was contrast dye, iodine.
Hope you come through it all good mate, get well and stay that way. 👍👍
 
I had that dye the other day, face felt hot and weird and felt like I pee'd myself. Taste in the mouth like metal. Mine was contrast dye, iodine.
Hope you come through it all good mate, get well and stay that way. 👍👍

Nasty stuff, ain't it?

Had the same just a couple weeks back as part of some kind of heart CT scan. Ya get
that warm, funky flushed feeling and like ya gotta drain yer wet tank. I've learned to take a
good pee just before walking in for the test, and I know that the tank is empty. :laughing7:
 
I hope you get it all sorted out and back into a functioning lifestyle.
CoQ10
I have taken this supplement a few times over the past decades.

What the research says​


Research on coenzyme Q10, also called CoQ10, use for specific conditions and activities shows:

  • Heart conditions. CoQ10 may improve congestive heart failure symptoms. Although findings are mixed, CoQ10 might help lower blood pressure. Some research also suggests that when taken with other nutrients, CoQ10 might help people recover from bypass and heart valve surgeries.
  • Diabetes. Some research suggests that CoQ10 may help lower cholesterol in people with diabetes. The effect could lower their heart disease risk.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom