What's new

Ring #166 Tungsten Carbide - nice Men's ring

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Edit: No longer maintaining post
 
Last edited:
Upvote 22
That's a nice looking ring. Congrats


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
metal_detector.gif
ring.gif
1.gif
6.gif
6.gif
ring.gif
Congrats! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice ring! And it fits! Congrats!

I have yet to find one of those rings.
 
Those tungsten rings make me so :censored:mad. I see it and think wow a ring maybe plat or gold...but NO like 9 out of 10 rings I find are tungsten or steel.
 
Affordable wedding bands for the modern age. I like finding them too, much better than costume bling. Yours is a looker, congrats. Sub 8-)
 
When reading your caption, I was wondering how you knew it was carbide. ...Silly me! :tongue3:

Nice find.
 
Nice looking ring, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
NICE FIND ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom