Ring day

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
OK so I don't hunt the "good" beaches. And OK so no gold, no silver today but I did get one junk ring with the Lord's prayer and a cross on it. I found a bead bracelet and 1.76 in change. Oh yeah and I found my first straight pin. I've found safety pins before but I've never found a straight pin. In fact I found 2 of those today! :icon_thumright:

Attachments

• 062413.JPG
    062413.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Bracelet 062413.JPG
    Bracelet 062413.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 99
  • Ring 062413.JPG
    Ring 062413.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 296
Upvote 0

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK so I don't hunt the "good" beaches. And OK so no gold, no silver today but I did get one junk ring with the Lord's prayer and a cross on it. I found a bead bracelet and 1.76 in change. Oh yeah and I found my first straight pin. I've found safety pins before but I've never found a straight pin. In fact I found 2 of those today! :icon_thumright:

How did you get the bracelet doesn't look like there's any metal on it

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got a nice stainless steel ring , Mumszie. Congratulations on the finds.

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
No matter what beach your on it beats working!!!!

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mumszie, nice finds! I used to live in Ridge Manor, east of brooksville there. And I used to go to Pine Island off 19. Started going there in 1974 and have been ever since. My sons used to dislike that beach because there were no "big Waves" like the ocean, even though they loved it for snorkeling and crabbing. Now that they are all in their 30's, and have children of their own they love that beach. I can remember when Pine Island was nothing. You had t o walk through a lot of sand spurs to get close to the beach area. There were only some cement picnic tables and bathrooms. Most of the parking was sand. Now all these years later.... look what it has become! Very beautiful indeed. One of my favorite places in the world! I used to bring my mother there when she was alive and she absolutely loved it also. I have dreams of my mother and me here and it is such a comfort to me. I know you must enjoy it also. I've detected there back in the late 80's. Got lots of good stuff then! Enjoy~

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad to see you posting again,you remind me of my Grama,only see didn't hunt,that Prayer was meant for you to find,why do you think you can still hunt! GodBless Mumszie, Chris

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Hey Lady Pirate! It's a long way from Florida to Wyoming! I don't care for Pine Island. The water isn't deep enough for me to be able to walk comfortably. I have a lot of trouble with my leg and as long as I can get in to about my waist I can hunt for 2-3 hours. I think it's been about 2 years since I've been out there. I go up to crystal river and also farther south. Do any hunting up there?

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Lady Pirate! It's a long way from Florida to Wyoming! I don't care for Pine Island. The water isn't deep enough for me to be able to walk comfortably. I have a lot of trouble with my leg and as long as I can get in to about my waist I can hunt for 2-3 hours. I think it's been about 2 years since I've been out there. I go up to crystal river and also farther south. Do any hunting up there?

Lol yea i hear you my grandfather has bad legs but he still does a lot though

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
You had a good hunt, Mumszie..I like that "Lord's Prayer " ring.

Lorraine

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting out in the fresh air and finding anything is always good .

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting mumszie...I like to see what people are finding, not just the gold and silver finds...any ring find is a good find to me.

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im the same way I have to be in the water at least to my waist otherwise its a short hunt, thats one cool ring, im happy to find jewelry of any kind when I go and the change adds up @ the end of the month

rons1947

Jul 12, 2007
Palm Bay,Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
I found one of these Lord's prayer stainless steel rings last year.It fits me and was a very nice find for me.Congratulations.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found one of these Lord's prayer stainless steel rings last year.It fits me and was a very nice find for me.Congratulations.
How have the crowds been over on the East coast Ron? Beaches really crowded over on the West coast but its not doing me any good, my hunts have been slim pickins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread