cryptodave Hero Member Joined Aug 25, 2005 Messages 857 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Currituck County, NC Detector(s) used Minelab Jun 12, 2006 #1 Dug this on Saturday morning. Its 14k gold, and not sure about the diamond... But considering it was at about 6 inches and around the old general store, I'm betting its real. I'll get it appraised soon. All in all a pretty great weekend! Attachments goldring061006.webp 3.1 KB · Views: 544 Upvote 0
Dug this on Saturday morning. Its 14k gold, and not sure about the diamond... But considering it was at about 6 inches and around the old general store, I'm betting its real. I'll get it appraised soon. All in all a pretty great weekend!
clump63 Hero Member Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 652 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location central Indiana Jun 13, 2006 #21 Nice ring and a great location. Lots of history there.