What's new

Ring, Walker and a snake story

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
1
Location
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
5 hours at the beach today yielded this little 925 ring and $4.85 in clad. The find of the day however, is the walker I found on the hill below my house. Eyeball surface find in thick brush. Not sure how it could have got down there but I think I will take the AT Pro down there and see.

Now the reason to be on the hillside in the first place. This King snake tried to take up residence in the house....yup slid right in past my 115lb Great Dane and 100lb German Shepherd. Useless guard dogs lol. Released him on the hillside and found the walker.
 

Attachments

  • image-1019764937.webp
    image-1019764937.webp
    125.5 KB · Views: 149
  • image-3490029931.webp
    image-3490029931.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 150
  • image-31281185.webp
    image-31281185.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 149
  • image-3397000962.webp
    image-3397000962.webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 151
Upvote 0
Cool! Thought red cobra was the car?!?!
 
That is so cool with a great story
 
That's a great looking snake, non venomous I guess?
 
Sweet finds. Sweet release. Congrats on the ring.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
OMG!!! That is soooooooooooooooo scary:help:

I would have fainted dead on the spot if I saw one of those creatures!

Thank goodness you were able to get it out of the house...and congrats on the ring and walker find!:hello2:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom