What's new

ringgold ga

Younghunt

Full Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
141
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarkesville ga/ Ringgold ga
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter fast tracker, now garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyone want to hunt thanksgiving weekend maybe? im in ringgold ga but i have no place to hunt just moved from ny. Send me a message if you wanna hunt!
 
Hey younghunt, I may know someone close to you, been wanting to pan for gold. What kinda hunting you be wanting to do?
I'll PM them, tell them to check your thread.
Happy Thanksgiving and HH!
 
pat-tekker-cat said:
Hey younghunt, I may know someone close to you, been wanting to pan for gold. What kinda hunting you be wanting to do?
I'll PM them, tell them to check your thread.
Happy Thanksgiving and HH!

Id love to try gold panning im up for almost any kind of hunting, i just dont have any spots to go to yet thats why im kind of looking for a buddy to, thanks happy thanksgiving to you to!
 
Hey man ....if u want I can show u around ga... And go hunting for some of that yellow stuff......
 
Hey man ....if u want I can show u around ga... And go hunting for some of that yellow stuff......
ofcouse id love to and the weather is perfect hardly any critters out and bugs
 
Anyone else out there wanna hook up some day and metal detect?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom