Rings: 2 gold, 3 silver, 1 gold hoop ear ring

Iskuli

Jun 17, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites-DSL
Feeling good about my 100 ring goal...........I am at 67 rings. I've found 5 so far this weekend. One yesterday, and four today. I also found a ton of coins. I get asked a lot about the gold rings. I took the advise of our veteran hunters on TNET. When you want to find gold, resign yourself to digging up pull tabs. It works! I find an area I know people swim. If I pull nickels and quarters....I dig just about every target. Thanks so much to everyone for your support on my other posts, means a lot. thanks for looking and happy hunting.

Attachments

• swc rings1 001.jpg
    swc rings1 001.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0
holey moley, what detector are you using????? let me know when your comming to new jersey, you can give me a few pointers while I drag ya all over to all the beaches here.. deal eh... looking good girl :thumbsup:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o
WTG You got the touch for sure. Congrats.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Thats what I'm talking about! I only have 64 more to catch up to you..... by my calculations that should only be about 6,000 or so pull tabs.

WoW! Iskuli...

A 100 ring goal?

Gosh, Maybe I should try that. :thumbsup:

It's certainly do-able, isn't it?

I really like your 'Grace' ring. Interesting.

I certainly hope you make your goal! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Best
rmptr

Bootybay ~ I use a whites 800 proscan. It's an older machine. My dad gave it to me (he's got a Minelab)! I love it though......I think a lot of the success is good old fashion work ethic. I like the lake parks because its easy digging and I can dig a lot more targets than when I hunt in grass. I always grid out the area and if I know people swim there, and I find clad (especially quarters), I will dig IT ALL. Eventually I'll get a ring or two. I know that your swimming holes can't be that different than mine! Good luck and happy hunting.

ah shucks, I haven't hunted any lakes yet.. just salt water beaches..

Looks like you have a ring finding machine. WTG Won't be long b4 you hit that 100 mark.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back