Riptide Saturday Nite

jim/wpb

Apr 2, 2008
West Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, F75SE, Excalibur, Whites Dual Field, Aqua Sound
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
2hrs viewing beaches, 5 hrs hunting. This is the second most rings I've ever found in a day. 5 gold, 3 silver. Also a heavy silver bracelet and a couple of silver crucifixes. BTW, the two 14k gem rings tested good for diamonds, so I have to assume emeralds are real.

Also stumbled upon some interesting nails and a whosie-whatsit. Can anybody help with the strangely shaped item. I removed some crust and it looks like silver.

I haven't counted the clad, but I believe there are nearly 100 coins. Every time I hit a nickel with the Excal I thought "gold"

Sandy started it and the latest NE'er has exposed a few more spots. Treasure Coast is hot in spots. All finds were wet sand, except for nails and whosie whatsit which were at dune.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    916.9 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 0
Way to go,way to go,lucky DOG!!!!!!!!!!! Sure hope you find MORE, LOTS MORE:laughing7: God Bless Chris

I congratelate on this finds!!

Awesome hunt! I can't seem to find any good cuts up this way and along with the sand the pull tabs are starting to show back up in big numbers. :BangHead:

Very nice results, congratulations on all the silver and gold!

Went back Sunday and spot was sanded in. Here today gone tomorrow. I contribute this small area to riptide and it was great while it lasted. It was only 100 ft wide.

Makes me wish I lived near the coast... What a haul, congrats!

Fantastic haul - WTG :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back