What's new

RiverRat (Judie) has a new boat launch. :P

Nana40

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2005
Messages
11,488
Reaction score
285
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poor Judie. I talked to her this morning and she sent me this pic via cell phone. She says she's got what she can elevated (on blocks) or in the attic that she can. She tired and frazzled and she says the hummingbirds are the only ones around there that is happy. (She's keeping those feeders filled.) lol
Here's her pic...
287974_3606345724918_895742458_o.webp
Love to ya, girl.
 
poor thing. saw the pics on fb. Hope she can save her stuff
 
Was wondering if the storm was affecting you Judie. Wishing you the better. Praying for you folks down there!
 
I don't understand anything about this post?

what the?????

pic is nice tho
 
I heard Judie got hit, first pic I saw.
I don't do or trust face book so I don't get to see those.

If your reading this Judie, Stay Safe !
Hopefully things improve fast for you, Yours, and everyone else down there.
 
FarmerChick,
I would guess that she is one of thousands effected by the hurricane that just hit La. I'm In Dalton,Ga. and it effected me in my work..
Wishing you well judie, And hope all your loved ones are safe.
 
I guess this is for people knowing Judi only
 
My apologies. I just assumed most everyone here would know Judie (RiverRat) being that she's been a long time member/moderator here.
Judie is in Louisiana and having a tough time with water rising from the recent hurricane. No power or internet but she does have a generator going. All this, and she was worried about Jeff having to tend to Tnet without her. :) lol
I haven't talked to her today, but assume it's going to be a while before everything will get back to normal for her. She's trying to make the best of it by using a bit of humor. First thing she said to me was, "my driveway is now the boat launch."
Nana :)
 
My apologies. I just assumed most everyone here would know Judie (RiverRat) being that she's been a long time member/moderator here.
Judie is in Louisiana and having a tough time with water rising from the recent hurricane. No power or internet but she does have a generator going. All this, and she was worried about Jeff having to tend to Tnet without her. :) lol
I haven't talked to her today, but assume it's going to be a while before everything will get back to normal for her. She's trying to make the best of it by using a bit of humor. First thing she said to me was, "my driveway is now the boat launch."
Nana :)

I definitely miss her Nana, but she's definitely got bigger fish to fry.......
From that "Boat Launch" pun intended :laughing7:
 
I wonder how she is doing. Another, hand print-2_edited-5.webplesser, storm is going thru there. Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom